Make A Lion Restore Disk With Just One Click!

Make A Lion Restore Disk With Just One Click!

Although it is already possible to make a bootable restore medium of OS X Lion to use in case of emergencies, the process isn’t the simplest or most intuitive for all users. Fortunately, there’s a new app available called Lion DiskMaker which does the whole thing for you in just one click!

Lion DiskMaker is a fast and simple app that locates your Lion installer, and then turns it into your own bootable Lion Installer USB key! The whole process is quick, painless, and highly recommended.

You can find more information or download Lion DiskMaker over at the developer’s website.

1. Zioncitizen says:

This is a great thing!!! Great SW!!!

2. Bob Autrey says:

Just used it myself and It works flawlessly. Please note though that if you’ve already installed Lion on your hardware, the Lion install file automatically deletes so you’ll get an error when running this app that the install file cannot be found in the Applications Folder.

3. Bob Autrey says:

4. Omar ghoneim says:

Can this restore disk be used to update more than one mac? And If so, how many?

5. Kirby Cheng06 says:

Will I be charged again if I re-download Lion from the App Store?

1. Nope. You will not be re-charged.

1. Kirby Cheng06 says:

All right, thanks!

6. benelli m1 says:

58405 182473Glad to be 1 of a lot of visitants on this awing internet site : D. 845549

7. 691388 449455It can be tough to write about this topic. I think you did an superb job though! Thanks for this! 308700

8. wow slot says:

940869 638509Cheapest player speeches and toasts, or perhaps toasts. continue to be brought about real estate . during evening reception tend to be likely to just be comic, witty and therefore instructive as nicely. finest man speeches totally free 846626

9. 858408 736809Hi, Thanks for your page. I discovered your page through Bing and hope you keep providing more great articles. 570098

10. CBD plastre says:

110678 389423Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange strategies with other folks, please shoot me an email if interested. 12226

11. 606990 121738This sort of in search of get the enhancements produced on this special lifestyle and diet, begin your L . a . Shifting the pounds diet remedy is actually a huge procedure into accesing which normally hope. weight loss 135324