What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- 35% of U.S. Merchants Now Accept Apple Pay, Now Works w/ Square Cash Virtual Debit Cards
- Fitbit Buyout of Pebble to Cost ‘Less Than $40 Million’ – Pebble Time 2 and Core Canceled
- Foxconn Considering Expansion of U.S. Operations – $7B Investment to Create 50K New Jobs
- Martian Smartwatches Adds Amazon Alexa Voice Service to mVoice Timepieces
- Apple’s New ‘Romeo and Juliet’ Ad Highlights Video Recording Capabilities of iPhone 7