What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- New Video Shows iPhone 6 Built From Collected Parts – Boots to ‘Connect to iTunes’ Screen
- New Photos Confirm iPhone 6 NFC Chip From NXP
- T-Mobile Un-Carrier 7.0 Event Set for September 10th
- Report: Apple’s iWatch Not Likely to Ship Until Early 2015
- Silver Allows Developers to Use Swift to Create Android and Windows Phone Apps