What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- GraphicConverter 10 Update Offers Face Recognition, Live Photos, Collage, More
- Report: Apple’s Amazon Echo Competitor Could be a New Apple TV
- VirnetX Asks Court to Increase Patent Payout, Shut Down FaceTime and iMessage Services
- PayPal Mobile App Goes iOS and Android Only on June 30
- MacTrast Deals: The Modern Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard