What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Apple’s New ‘Get Productive’ Promo Offers Discounts on iOS and Mac Productivity Apps
- This Tim Burton Era Batmobile is the Case Your iPhone 6 Deserves
- Apple Releases iTunes 12.1 for Mac – Adds OS X Yosemite Notification Widget
- Indiegogo of the Week: Echo CONNECT PLUS: The 1st Dual Connector Charge-Key
- Investor Carl Icahn Says Apple’s Stock is Still Undervalued