What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Samsung Ups the Ante by $100 – $200 to Lure Away iPhone Customers
- Beats 1 Senior Director Ian Rogers Jumps Ship
- SCOSCHE Announces boomBOTTLE+ Rugged, Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- PayAnywhere to Offer Apple Pay-Compatible Credit Card Reader
- Instagram Now Allows Landscape and Portrait Modes for Photos & Videos