What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- iOS 8 Third-Party Keyboard Apps Take Top Spots in App Store Charts
- MacTrast Deals: CleanMyMac 2 Double Pack
- iOS 8 Update Causes Surge in Internet Traffic – But Adoption Rate Lags
- Bono Says U2 Working With Apple on New Digital Music Format
- Apple Needs One More Regulatory License to Sell iPhone 6 in China