What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Apple Says it is Aware of Chinese iCloud Attacks
- World Series Stadium’s Concession Stands to Accept Apple Pay
- Pre-Ordered iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 Now Shipping w/ Oct. 23 Delivery Date
- Chinese Carrier Unicom Offers ‘Pocket Upgrades’ to iPhone 6 Plus Customers
- T-Mobile to Begin iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 Pre-Orders Wednesday, October 22