What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Best Buy to Accept Apple Pay – In-App Now, In-Store in The Fall
- Apple Reports Record Q2 2015 Results of $13.6B Profit on $58B Revenue
- Preview: Comma Chargers Big Black Cable MFi Lightning Cable
- Apple Seeds Second Beta of OS X 10.10.4 to Developers
- Apple Adds NBC Sports Live Extra Channel to Apple TV