What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Apple Seeds Eighth Developer Beta, Seventh Public Beta of macOS Sierra
- Mac Backup Guru 6.0 Brings Speed Improvements, Improved backups to Popular Mac Backup Tool
- European Commission to Rule Against Apple’s Ireland Tax Arrangement – Will Push for $1.1 Billion in Back Taxes
- Apple Sends Invites for September 7 Media Event: ‘See You on the 7th’
- ANZ Now Offers Apple Pay for its MasterCard Customers