What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Apple’s Fiscal Q4 2014 Results Conference Call Set for October 20th
- Devs Get OS X Yosemite Golden Master Candidate From Apple
- Rumor: Apple Watch Manufacturing Slated For January 2015
- Foxconn Hiring More Workers to Aid in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Production
- Belkin Announces New Thunderbolt 2 Express Dock HD for Macs and PCs