What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- ‘iPhone 6s’ Exterior Won’t Change – Will Support Faster LTE Connections
- Universal Releases First Full-Length Trailer for ‘Steve Jobs’ Film
- Citibank iPhone App Adds Touch ID and Apple Watch Support
- MacTrast Deals: IDrive 1TB Wi-Fi Drive & 1TB Cloud Backup Bundle
- BlueStacks App Player Allows Macs to Run Android Apps