What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Qualcomm Fires Back at Apple’s Patent Royalties Lawsuit
- Apple’s macOS Sierra 10.12.3 Update Offers Fixes for 2016 MacBook Pro, More
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1.3 & tvOS 10.1.1 Updates to the General Public
- Apple Releases iOS 10.2.1 Update to General Public
- Sprint Buys 33% Interest in Tidal, Will Offer Customers ‘Exclusive Artist Content’