What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Apple Seeking Large Real Estate Property for Vehicle Project, As Team Continues to Grow
- TSMC Reported to Have Completed Design for A11 Chip, Set for 2017 Production
- Apple Music to Offer Student Membership for $4.99 per Month (50% Discount)
- Pulse Play for Apple Watch Tracks Your Score While Playing Tennis and Other Racket Sports
- Apple & SAP Join in New Enterprise Partnership