What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Highlights from Apple’s Fiscal Q2 2014 Conference Call
- Apple Expands Capital Return Program to Over $130B – Announces 7 For 1 Stock Split
- Apple’s Results for Q2 2014 – Revenue: $45.6B, 43.7M iPhones Sold, 16.35M iPads Sold
- Apple Releases Heartbleed Fix for AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule Firmware – Update 7.7.3
- GameStop Announces Aggressive Expansion of ‘Simply Mac’ Retail Store Chain