What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Apple to Partner With Major Credit Card Companies on Its New iPhone Payments System
- AnandTech Publisher Anand Lal Shimpi To Join Apple
- New Video Allegedly Shows Rear Shell for 5.5-inch iPhone 6
- Kuo: Apple Reversible Lightning Cable or New USB Adapter Won’t Ship Alongside iPhone 6
- New Video Shows iPhone 6 Built From Collected Parts – Boots to ‘Connect to iTunes’ Screen