What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Broken Twitter Links Issue in Safari Fixed in Latest OS X 10.11.4 Beta Release
- Apple Releases Third Betas of OS X 10.11.4 and iOS 9.3 to Public Beta Testers
- Why Biometrics May be the Future of Online Security (Infographic)
- Google to Ban Flash-Based Ads – Will Go 100% HTML5 by 2017
- Apple Pay Users Experiencing Issues Adding Visa Credit and Debit Cards (UPDATE: It’s Fixed)