What would happen if Apple decided to go into the cider business? A bit of a random question, but an amusing ad for Somersby cider shows the possibilities: a cider store, the choice between 16 and 32 pip Apples as well as single or dual core. I’m thirsty.
- Presenting a Beautiful Smartwatch Concept That Makes Sense
- Pebble Adds New Smartwatch App Partners – eBay, Evernote, and TWC
- Apple Retains Title as #1 Smartphone Maker as iOS Marketshare Inches Up One Point
- Jawbone Debuts Caffeine Monitoring app ‘UP Coffee’
- Walmart and Target Continue to Entice iPhone and iPad Buyers With Special Offers