Reeder, my personal favorite Mac OS X RSS reader, is, as of today’s release, up to version 1.0b15. This is the 15th beta release of the Google Reader-centric RSS reader.
Hopefully a full 1.0 release is around the corner.
Full list of changes:
- Menu item for layout selection (View > Layout)
- Much improved arrow key navigation
- Added status icons for starred and shared items
- Show notes and sharers in the article view
- Show link URLs in the status bar
- Slow mouse scrolling
- Font settings for article
- Panels on wrong screen
- Text view issues (undo, pasting)
- Window resizing
The updated, coming in at 3.3mb, can be installed via launching the app and going through the in-app update screens or by downloading the beta from here.