• OS X

The New Lion Gestures Apple Didn’t Tell You About

The New Lion Gestures Apple Didn’t Tell You About

OS X Lion has only been out a couple of days, has sold amazingly well, and continues to bring in mostly positive reviews. As it turns out, however, not everyone is pleased with Lion’s new gestures. JoyofTech humorously details some of the Lion gestures that Apple didn’t tell you about.

Have you discovered any of these new gestures? I certainly hope not, but in my experience with the IT world, I’d wager that many of you have. Feel like a “Lion tamer” yet?

1. Penstone08 says:

I discovered #2 and #3…wasn’t expecting to lose anything so I didn’t back up…Lost everything

2. Anonymous says:

I think I prefer spaces & Expose over mission control…gestures what was already n place would’ve been a better idea n my opinion…

3. The mouse gestures that Apple did not tell you about lol love the installing one

4. Anonymous says:

Only ran into the OMG! Full screen UNIX terminal, and I dont have the body for LionTamer 🙁

5. The New Lion Gestures Apple Didn’t Tell You About

6. The New Lion Gestures Apple Didn’t Tell You About

7. ScrewApple says:

Where is this is a total PILE OF SHIT???

8. Anna Pauder says:

whoever made this has windows and is incredibly jealous right now.

9. William Carr says:

This is the lamest POC I’ve seen in a month.

10. Corto says:

better stay on Snow Leo

11. 349068 878715Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. In concept I would like to spot in writing such as this moreover – spending time and actual effort to create a exceptional article but so what can I say I procrastinate alot by way of no indicates uncover a strategy to go completed. 634282

12. 448738 355429Identified this on MSN and Im pleased I did. Well written article. 915557