The folks at Google has just released a new iPad app called Google Catalogs (Free, App Store Link). The new app features digital versions of catalogs in all categories, including fashion, home, technology and gifts.
The app functions extremely well, and provides a new way to interact with your favorite catalogs. You can flip through pages, bookmark and save products that catch your interest.
Some of the catalogs you’ll find within the app include Urban Outfitters, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Anthropologie, Bare Escentuals, Bergdorf Goodman, Crate and Barrel, L.L. Bean, and many, many more.
The app is specifically designed for tablets, and it is available now for free via the iTunes App Store (Free, App Store Link). From the release notes:
A new, rich, and engaging way to interact with all your favorite catalogs. Flip through pages of beautiful catalogs, discover inspiring photos and videos, save products that catch your eye, and create collages to share with your friends.
- Catalogs for everyone: Apparel & fashion for men, women, and children; beauty; jewelry; home goods; gifts; and more to come!
- Rich media: View products up close, tap tags for price and details, view additional product photos and videos.
- Easy purchasing: A single tap lets you find a product nearby or visit a merchant’s website to make a purchase.
- Get notified of new issues: Favorite the catalogs you love and get notified when new issues arrive.
- Get creative: Create collages of products you’ve saved from different catalogs. View other collages for inspiration.
- Share with friends: Email a product or collage to your friends.
Check out the below video to see it all in action!