MacPhun, makers of the popular FX Photo Studio apps for Mac and iOS, have released Snapheal ($9.99, Mac App Store link) – a new Mac app that allows for advanced photo editing without any special knowledge, and can even erase unwanted objects with ease.
- Erase unwanted objects, delete skin imperfections and text
- Fix images with clone&stamp tool
- Adjust saturation, gamma, exposure, color temperature, etc
- Reduce noise and sharpen images
- Control shadows and highlights
- Import pictures from Aperture and iPhoto
- Export to iPhoto
- Handle up to 32 megapixels
- Work with Tiff, Raw, etc
- And much more
Perhaps Snapheal’s best feature, however, is its unwanted object deletion and content-aware fill tools, which you can see at work in the photo above.
Snapheal for Mac will normally cost $19.99 from the Mac App Store, but is on sale from now through Christmas for $9.99 (Mac App Store link) to celebrate its launch, as well as the holiday season. Check out the below video to see Snapheal for Mac in action.