Apple has just released OS X 10.7.3, the third incremental update to Mac OS X Lion. The update contains Safari 5.1.3, additional language support, and bug fixes, and is available now through Software Update or direct download from Apple.
The 10.7.3 update is recommended for all OS X Lion users and includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac including fixes that:
– Add Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, and Ukrainian language support
– Address issues when using smart cards to log into OS X
– Resolve issues authenticating with directory services
– Address compatibility issues with Windows file sharing
The full release notes are available on Apple’s website with additional details.
A new security update has also been released for users running Snow Leopard, as well as a Server Admin Tools update, and a new version of Remote Desktop Client :
- Security Update 2012-001 (Snow Leopard) (192.73 MB)
- Security Update 2012-001 Server (Snow Leopard) (212.09 MB)
- Server Admin Tools 10.7.3 (202.59 MB)
- Apple Remote Desktop 3.5.2 Client (3.75 MB)