Epic’s excellent medieval battle game Infinity Blade II just got its first massive update, bringing a new ClashMob social battle mode, as well as new weapons and upgrades, new achievements, and other content.
What’s New in Version 1.1
NEW CONTENT PACK! Infinity Blade II: ClashMob™!
– Jump into the all-new, globally social battle mode: ClashMob, featuring dynamic challenges that will test your strategic mettle.
– Recruit friends and team up together in MyMob and earn special perks as well as unlock new achievements & rewards!
– Upgrade your weapons by crafting the most powerful gems available in the all-new Gem Forge.
– More than two dozen new weapons, magic rings, gems and equipment to collect, wield and master.
– Fully supporting iOS 5.1, with gameplay enhancements and updates for overall optimized gameplay.
– All for free! Infinity Blade II is now better than ever!
COMING SOON: Expanded single-player campaign with new challenges, enemies, and items to master!
The update is free through iTunes for existing owners, and the game is on sale for just $4.99 for those of you who haven’t yet experienced the awesomeness that is Infinity Blade II ($4.99, App Store link).