One of my all-time favorite App Store games. Infinity Blade II, has just been updated with a massive new ‘Vault of Tears’ content pack, featuring new gameplay areas, new weapons, armor, and items, new achievements, and more!
What’s New in Version 1.2
– Delve further into the mysterious past of Siris, as new areas are unlocked and major secrets are revealed.
– Jump into battle and defeat new enemies! Featuring the Moss Golem, Lupun, Dark Fiend, Bog Giant, Acolyte, and more.
– ‘X’ marks the spot! Find your hidden ally and discover secret items and rewards with the all-new Treasure Map feature.
– More than 50 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
– Additional surprises await you with new Achievements, unique gems to forge, ClashMob updates, more!
Infinity Blade II is an absolute must-have for iOS gamers – satisfying violent gameplay , incredible graphics, excellent replay value…it’s hard to ask for any more than that from any game, let alone on a mobile platform, and the fact that Chair continues to release content updates make it even better! The developer has also teased that there is yet another massive content pack coming up soon!
The update is free for existing owners of the game. And for the rest of you, Infinity Blade II is currently on sale for more than 50% off at just $2.99. What have you got to lose? Download it! ($2.99, App Store link).