iPhone Self-Combusts in Finnish Man’s Pocket (Video)

iPhone Self-Combusts in Finnish Man’s Pocket (Video)

We’re all awarre that the iPhone is a hot product, but for a 17-year-old Finnish man had the unfortunate experience of finding out what that means in a literal sense. According to a report from Finnish publication SK24 (via 9to5Mac), Henri Helminen’s three month iPhone 4S actually combusted in his pants pocket!

As unfortunate as incidents like this are, it’s important to remember that they are extremely rare – and are almost always related to a defect in the battery rather than any mistake or design flaw in the product  itself. Unfortunately, that’s not much consolation to the people that experience such dangerous product failures…

  1. Skiking226 says:

    Doesn’t even look like a iPhone

  2. JG says:

    I call bullshit.  A conveniently placed camera to record this, a conveniently framed walk as the “iPhone” “combusts” in this guys pocket?  Sureeeee I totally believe that, then again I believe Santa is real too :-/.

  3. 22477 163005You must be quite astute at research and writing. This shows up within your original and distinctive content material. I agree with your primary points on this subject. This content material should be seen by far more readers. 103277

  4. 548205 399545Utterly composed subject material , thanks for selective details . 265779

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *