Now that Mountain Lion has been out for a few days, you’ve probably had a chance to dig through some of the new features. But for many of you, that probably isn’t enough. You want to master Mountain Lion. You want to be an expert. The good news is that we can help!
We’ve rounded up a number of great books and references about OS X Mountain Lion for your reading pleasure – and many of these books are on significant sale at the moment to celebrate Mountain Lion’s official release!
- Apple’s own iBookstore has several titles available right now, and many more titles available for pre-order. Titles available immediately include OS X Mountain Lion for Dummies ($16.99, link), The OS X Mountain Lion Pocket Guide ($4.99, link), and OS X Mountain Lion by Chris Kennedy ($4.99, link)
- MacStories has also released an excellent e-book on Mountain Lion, including reviews, guidelines, and more, for $6.99 – and 30% of every sale is donated to the American Cancer Society.
- O’Reilly offers a variety of OS X Mountain Lion e-books and physical books, which are on sale for 50% off until August 1st (two more days!).
- Macworld’ Total Lion Superguide is also an excellent resource, and is available on the iBookstore for just $4.99 (link)!
- Peachpit Publishing has several great Mountain Lion guides on sale for 35% off until the end of the year.
- Last but not least, the largest selection of books about Mountain Lion (and usually for the best prices) can be found at Amazon.com.
There’s a lot to learn about Mountain Lion to gain a true mastery – so good luck, and happy reading!