When following lots of people on Twitter, you often miss the pictures they post. Granted some you might scroll over on purpose, but the ones you really wanted to see you missed. That’s where TwtBooth Pro comes in to play. TwtBooth is an app that shows you all the pictures from your feed for the past few hundred tweets.
TwtBooth Pro gathers all the photos from your past 200 tweets in your feed. It then compiles them into an easy-to-view photo grid where you can tap on an image to view it full screen. If your past 200 tweets in your timeline isn’t enough, there is a convenient “More Images” button in the upper right to load the photos from the next 200 tweets in your feed.
Along with all of that there is also an option to view all the pictures you have tweeted, as well as a favorites option to favorite certain photos. It is also worth mentioning that when viewing a photo full screen, the persons tweet shows up, so you don’t just see the photo.
– Easy to view photos from your feed
– Universal binary so it works on both the iPhone and iPad
– Shows you past photos you posted so you don’t have to scroll through your past tweets looking for them
– Allows favoriting of photos for quick access
– Nice looking icon
– Can be somewhat slow loading the images
– Some graphics are not retina optimized
– Interface could use from tweaks
There are two version of this app, TwtBooth (free) and TwtBooth Pro (paid). I recommend checking out the free version to get the feel of the app, and if it comes in handy for you, by all means download the paid version. After all, it’s only $0.99. Overall, this app is pretty well made and can come in handy when wanting to view just photos of people you follow.