Samsung Fights iPhone 5 Launch With New Anti-Apple Ad

Samsung Fights iPhone 5 Launch With New Anti-Apple Ad

Gotta hand it to Samsung. Even after being knocked to the canvas by the Apple vs. Samsung trial verdict, they’re still in there swinging. Sure, some of their punches might be a little low, like their newest commercial that’s currently being filmed, but…

The Verge posted photos of a new Samsung commercial shoot in Los Angeles:

“Samsung has once again set up a fake Apple store, replete with iOS devices, Macs, and even faked information signage. There are also cardboard cut-outs of smiling, fake Apple Geniuses wearing the exact same type of green shirt as in previous Samsung commercials. There are also faked app icons floating in the window, which match up with earlier Samsung commercials.”

It’s not surprising that Samsung is back at it with their anti-Apple ads, as last years anti-iPhone ads got a lot of attention. (Yes, from MacTrast too…)

Tomorrow is the big day for Apple’s new iPhone announcement, and Samsung seems to have a winner in their flagship Galaxy S III phone. It’s going to be interesting to see how Apple’s new handset stacks up against the Galaxy.

Samsung, you’ve got cojones you must have to haul around in a wheelbarrow. We salute your willingness to keep fighting, even after you’ve been knocked to the canvas again, and again.

My only question is, why didn’t Samsung just film the commercial at one of their own stores?

1. John Murphy says:

PATHETIC LITTLE BITCHES!

1. Woah. Easy there. 🙂

1. John Murphy says:

Sorry! I just find it so pathetic of Samsung to do this. Do not know how to innovate at all and so copy everything of Apple.

1. Appler says:

I bet you were a big fan of Mac vs. PC ads. Cause when Apple takes shots at others, people like you chime in. Hypocrites.

1. Thomas says:

Those ads took (valid) shots at PCs, like the vulnerability to viruses etc. These Samsung ads are MOCKING the very consumers they are trying to win over. And what about the S3 ads, “designed for humans”!? iPhone or not, so the rest of us are what, cows? I’ll moo along on my Razr, thank you very much.

2. Oscar1129 says:

Whats funny is that you say that Samsung isnt innovative….hmmmm……I’m puzzled, because I could have sworn that half the parts in the iphone are made by……wait for it…..SAMSUNG! Now how many Apple parts are in the Galaxy SIII? Oh yeah, that’s right, ZERO!!!!!

2. Joseph says:

STUPID, Samsung does not know what to do next. If I be Apple I cut all financial ties and look for different solutions. Hit Samsung in the pocket, where it hurts most.

3. It’s really sad when you have to resource to mockery to advertise your brand. Haters will always hate…