To many users, the iPad mini is the most attractive iPad that Apple has ever released in terms of cost, size, and appearance. Considering that the device still costs at least $329, however, many will feel compelled to put it in a case. Such a beautiful device deserves an equally beautiful case – and Pad & Quill has a new collection that fits the bill perfectly!
I’m partial to Moleskine notebooks, which Pad & Quill’s excellent cases bear a strong resemblance to. We’ve reviewed a fair number of Pad & Quill’s iPhone and iPad cases in the past, and have always been highly impressed. They’re handcrafted with care, and are as durable and functional as they are elegant.
Considering that the iPad mini makes such a great portable reading device, able to be tossed into any bag, it’s only fitting that it look like a premium book as well. There are currently three different cases available to suit your iPad mini in style:
Graduate Artist Series For iPad mini ($69.99)
- Stunning local artist designed cases using traditional bindery and screen print techniques
- Minneapolis designed and handmade
- Offers all the features of our Graduate cases for iPad mini
Graduate Edition Case For iPad mini ($59.99)
- A handmade two-tone bindery cloth covered case that protects and disguises your iPad mini with artistic style
- FREE domestic shipping with any additional PQ case or accessory
Octavo Case For iPad® mini® ($64.99)
- A classic bonded leather journal case for the iPad mini
- Includes access to all functions including the on/off Smart Cover feature!
- Beautifully Protects and Disguises your iPad mini
These three gorgeous new cases are available now for immediate shipping. If you’re looking for a durable, reliable, and gorgeous case for your iPad mini, Pad & Quill’s offerings should definitely be at the top of your list. Head on over to Pad & Quill’s website for all the details!