NFL Enterprises has released an updated version of its NFL ’13 app. The update offers live coverage and a new second screen experience to a number of users directly through the app for the 2013 NFL Draft.
NFL Network subscribers on COX, Cablevision, and FiOS in the US will have access to the live coverage on their iPads, while all users will be able to access a second-screen experience dubbed “Draft Extra” to enhance the event.
Other updates include custom push notifications for players, teams, and rounds. Additional live coverage for the draft is available.
What’s New in Version 3.10
- Follow the 2013 NFL Draft Live! COX, Cablevision and FiOS customers with NFL Network can sign in to watch NFL Network on their iPads (US Only). All other customers can watch NFL.com/LIVE at the Draft.
- Draft Xtra a second-screen experience designed to enhance the event
- Custom push notifications by player, team and round
- Plus all NFL.com Draft coverage – News, analysis and mock draft coverage
- Verizon customers can watch the Draft Live on the NFL Mobile App
NFL ’13 is available FREE for the iPhone and iPad in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]