JARVIS, Tony Stark’s personal digital assistant that makes Siri look like a little girl, will be coming soon to your iOS device! Oh, and not that it’s related or anything, but you can now own Iron Man in HD via iTunes, and it’s also coming soon on Blu-Ray.
Come September 10, JARVIS will help you wake up, control your Blu-ray of Marvel’s “Iron Man 3” and much more. Activate JARVIS through a simple setup process and get ready for an entirely new Second Screen Experience, where JARVIS will literally be a part of your daily routine. Browse through all 42 of Tony Stark’s armors in the interactive Armor Gallery, gain access to exclusive content as well as be able to control the Blu-ray menus with either a digital remote or simply by using your voice.
The full list of features from the upcoming app include:
- Like Tony Stark, users can engage JARVIS through voice-activated commands
- Receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more
- Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated Clock mode
- Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website
- Install unique ringtones
- Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file)
- When connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player, JARVIS will function as the Blu-ray remote control, or the user can simply “say what you see” and the app will do the rest.
You can also download “Iron Man 3” in HD Digital on iTunes today and, for those of you who prefer physical media, you can pre-order the “Iron Man 3″ 3D Super Set, the “Iron Man 3” Blu-ray Combo Pack and the “Iron Man 3” DVD for delivery on September 24th.
(UPDATE 9/11/2013) – JARVIS is now available FREE for the iPhone in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]