It’s not often you get to name your price for something in this world, but it looks like lightening has struck TWICE this week. On Tuesday we told you about the Name Your Own Price Learn to Design Bundle, but today we have an even better treat for you: introducing the Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 5.0!
You can now name your own price for 9 Mac apps including RapidWeaver 5. This deal has huge value: over $800 worth of top software for…well…you tell me how much. You just need to beat the average price to get all 9 apps and one iOS Development Course.
On top of 7 other great apps, the combination of web-design tool RapidWeaver, well-known music organizer TuneUp, and Windows/Mac mirroring app Crossover makes this bundle a must-download. Plus, if your price hits the leader board at any point during the promotion, you are automatically entered to win a new 11″ MacBook Air.
The Bundle includes:
- RapidWeaver 5 – Beautiful Website Design and Creation Made Easy
- Tune Up – Automatically Clean and Organize Your iTunes
- CrossOver 13 – Seamlessly Run Windows Applications and PC Games on Your Mac
- Disk Drill Pro 2.0 – Protect and Recover Important Data
- Voila – The Best All-in-One Mac Screen Capture Tool
- Snapheal Pro – The Fastest and Easiest Way to Remove Objects and Enhance Your Photos
- mSecure for Mac – Security/Password Manger Across All Devices
- MacX Mobile Video Converter – Convert HD Video to Your Mobile Devices
- PDF Converter Pro For Mac – PDF Converter with Advanced OCR Technology
- Projects In iOS E-learning Course – Learn iOS Development Through DIY Building Projects
You can grab three of these apps for any price over $1, but you’ll need to beat the average price to get everything. Even at $5 or $10, this bundle is a killer value. And after choosing your price, you can pick one of three charities to donate 10% of your price to!
The deal ends soon and is 99% off some great apps. Interested? I’d recommend buying now, because the average price will only go up:
The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 5.0