Apple has released Xcode 5.1.1 to the general public, exactly one week after seeding a golden master build to developers. 5.1.1 is a bug fix release.
What’s New in Version 5.1.1
Includes SDKs for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and iOS 7.1.
- Fixes an issue that would reposition the Interface Builder canvas unexpectedly.
- Improves the reliability of Quick Look within the debugger.
- Fixes an issue where test cases would report as failed when in fact they had passed.
- Fixes a rare code generation issue in the LLVM compiler.
- Includes additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Xcode 5.1.1 is available in the Mac App Store. [DIRECT LINK]