Adobe has announced the release of Adobe Voice, a new iPad app that allows users to create simple animated video stories that include photos, music, voice, and more.
Designed for people that have little to no filmmaking experience, Adobe Voice imagines itself as a useful presentation creation tool for everyone from small business owners to students.
“Designed to help people make an impact online and across social networks — without requiring any filming or editing — Adobe Voice is ideal for creative professionals prototyping a project, nonprofits championing a cause, small business owners connecting with customers or students looking to create an interactive and engaging school report.”
While Adobe Voice can be used to create videos for a variety of topics, the product is closer to an animated slideshow than a traditional video.
From the Adobe Voice App Store page:
YOUR VOICE TELLS THE STORY.
- Fun, fast and super simple.
- Touch to record your voice, one line at a time.
- Voice automatically adds the perfect soundtrack. Play it back and hear yourself sound amazing.
TAP TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.
- Pick from the stunning collection of over 25,000 icons and millions of images, or use your own.
- Choose a custom look with one tap: beautiful fonts, colors, and motion make every element memorable.
AMAZING RESULTS. IN MINUTES.
- Voice automatically adds cinema-quality animation so your story looks incredible. Effortlessly.
- Share your video on Facebook, Twitter, email, or your own web page for anyone to watch, on any device.
Adobe Voice is available FREE for the iPad in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]