iOS 8 has been released, and OS X Yosemite is on its way! This all means developers need to learn Apple’s new programming language, Swift, and learn it fast! Today’s MacTrast Deals offer will help you do just that!
BUILD APPS & LEARN SWIFT
With the iPhone 6 on the market and iOS 8 released to the public, demand for Swift developers is at an all-time high.
Make a smart career move and strike while the iron is hot – learn Swift as soon as possible with this extremely in-depth iOS 8, Swift and Xcode 6 bundle.
This is the largest iOS 8 course out there today.
You get access to 24 Swift/iOS 8 courses in which you will be guided along as you learn app design fundamentals and build over 70 working apps in Xcode 6. The apps you’ll build include a Twitter/Facebook app, several children’s educational apps, lots of productivity apps and much much more.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
By taking the courses offered in this package, you get a ton of app creation experience. This course is 100% practical and is intended to make you a rockstar Swift developer. The lectures offer step-by-step instruction with video – no work is done off screen. Every app is built right before your eyes.
- Build over 70 apps using Swift and Xcode 6 – Social networking, alarm clock, calculator, media player, educational, and productivity apps
- 24 step-by-step courses
- Over 80 hours of video content (1,000+ videos)
- Great for coding novices and experienced programmers alike
- Get tips on how to start your own business using Swift
- Learn how to upload apps to the Apple app store
- Learn app design fundamentals
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Apple’s Xcode
- Adobe Photoshop (for image manipulation)
THE EXPERT – John Bura
John has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive, which recently sold a game to Nickelodeon. John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to the top 10 in the Apple’s app store.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final
- Instant digital download
- The listed deal price is in US Dollars (USD)