We shared Best Buy’s Black Friday ad with you on Tuesday, now it’s time to check out Walmart’s offerings for that, the biggest of all shopping days, via BFAds.
BGR notes that the Walmart Black Friday sale will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, with a second round of doorbusters set to start at 8:00 p.m. on the same day. On Friday, Walmart stores will open at 6:00 a.m., two hours earlier than last year, for the third phase of its huge Black Friday sale.
Apple products on sale will include:
- A 16GB iPad mini and free $30 Walmart gift card – $199
- A 16GB iPad Air and free $100 Walmart gift card – $398
- A 16GB iPhone 5s with two-year contract and $0 down on AT&T Next and Verizon Edge – $79
- A 16GB iPhone 6 with two-year contract and $0 down on AT&T Next and Verizon Edge- $179
- A 16GB iPod touch and free $30 Walmart Gift Card – $195
- A $30 iTunes Gift Card – $25
- Beats by Dr. Dre Drenched Solo On-Ear Headphones – $99
- Get a Walmart eGift card for up to $200 for a smartphone trade-in
There are also some great deals on video gaming consoles and such. (For some reason, we believe our audience might be interested in such… – Ed.)
- Xbox One Halo: The Master Chief Collection bundle and free $30 Walmart gift card (Walmart exclusive) – $329
- Xbox One Assassins Creed: Unity bundle – $329
- Xbox One with choice of game bundle and 12-month Live Card (Walmart.com exclusive) – $379
- PlayStation 4 and free $50 Walmart gift card – $399
- PlayStation 4 Grand Theft Auto V bundle with choice of two games (Walmart.com exclusive) – $449
The full 40-page Walmart ad is available at BFAds, so be sure to take a look, so you can plan your attack for Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.