Tim Cook Says Apple Watch to be Available in Europe in April

Tim Cook Says Apple Watch to be Available in Europe in April

Apple CEO Tim Cook visited the company’s flagship Berlin store last week, and while he was there, he told store employees that the Apple Watch won’t be exclusive to the U.S. when it launches in April.

Tim Cook Says Apple Watch to be Available in Europe in April

9to5Mac:

Specifically, Cook said that the Apple Watch will launch in Germany during the month of April. It’s possible that the Apple Watch will launch first in the United States in early April, with Germany and other countries following later in the month, but it definitely appears that the Watch’s rollout will be more aggressive than the first iPhone and iPad launches…

The iPhone was a U.S. exclusive for the first several months following its 2007 debut, as was the iPad when it was launched a few years later. The iPad’s April 2010 U.S. launch was followed by a mid-May launch of the tablet in Europe and Australia.

There are indications that Australia may see an April launch of the new wearable device as well, as sources indicate Apple has already begun training select employees on Apple Watch sales procedures in that country. The U.K. and France will also likely see an April debut for the watch, as both countries have already seen marketing pushes for the Apple Watch debut on their shores.

Cook was asked during his Berlin visit if employees will get free Apple Watches when it’s released, (Apple gave full-time employees a free iPhone upon its debut back in 2007), he reportedly replied, “you’ve given me something to think about, I agree with your point, I think it’s great, and I think everyone should use our products. It’s a good point for me to think about, I’ve got some more plane rides to think about it on.”

1. Home Value says:

64884 681169Enjoyed reading this, quite excellent stuff, appreciate it. 960480

2. 800113 204567hey, your internet internet site is exceptional. We do appreciate your function 575828

3. 898280 69474Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this. really interesting info . 994467

4. Drogen says:

422674 864164You can definitely see your skills inside the work you write. The world hopes for much more passionate writers like you who arent afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart 315457

5. 570824 886510Attractive portion of content material. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I success you get admission to constantly swiftly. 29340

6. 559880 193359This is one very interesting post. I like the way you write and I will bookmark your weblog to my favorites. 477868

7. buy good cvv says:

450455 310244Black Ops Zombies is now available […]Take a appear here[…] 390677

8. 638231 543135Lovely sharp post. Never considered that it was that simple. Praises to you! 278543

9. 66610 147766Housing a different movement in a genuine case or re-dialed model. 163574

10. Stromgeaps says:

[url=https://stromectolgf.online/#]where to buy ivermectin[/url] stromectol online canada

11. ChesterJed says:

https://stromectolgf.com/# ivermectin tablets uk

12. Thomasdet says:

[url=https://drwithoutdoctorprescription.online/#]buy prescription drugs online legally[/url] prescription drugs online without doctor

13. CameronRhync says:

amoxicillin without a doctor’s prescription canadian drugs online

14. 379282 265970Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. Im extremely glad to see such amazing information being shared freely out there. 821278

15. StephenJaf says:

https://prednisoneforsale.store/# buy prednisone 20mg without a prescription best price

16. Robertbek says:

purchase clomid clomid 100 mg

17. RaymondCluth says:

medicine clomid 50mg where to buy clomid in canada

18. RickyQuold says:

[url=https://amoxilforsale.best/#]order amoxicillin uk[/url] amoxicillin no prescipion

19. WilliamHib says:

nolvadex pills nolvadex steroids

20. IsiahKer says:

neurontin price australia neurontin capsule 600mg

21. IsiahKer says:

neurontin 202 neurontin 300 mg price

22. MichealUnjug says:

[url=https://withoutprescription.store/#]sildenafil without a doctor’s prescription[/url] legal to buy prescription drugs from canada

23. IsiahKer says:

how to buy diflucan buy diflucan canada