If you’d like to learn how to develop apps for iOS 8, but you just don’t know how to take the first step toward your goal, today’s deal is for you. You can learn iOS 8 programming in just 31 days!
If you’re struggling to take the first step towards creating the next big iOS app, struggle no longer. This course is the kick-start you need to turn your ideas into cold, hard cash. Master Xcode and Swift by building 16 iPhone apps from scratch, and gain advanced knowledge as the course goes on, throwing in animations, touch input, and more.
- Over 230 lectures and 34+ hours of content
- Get tips & tricks to work effortlessly w/ Xcode and Swift
- Access interviews w/ successful app developers
- Navigate Xcode & build engaging interfaces
- Understand the Swift programming language
- Learn about variables, tables, touch gestures, UI design, saving & loading, user input, and more
- Submit your apps to the App Store
- Utilize open source code & SDK integration
- Internet connection required
- Lifetime access
Paul Solt has a master’s degree in Computer Science from Rochester Institute of Technology. After working at Apple and Microsoft, Paul decided he wanted more freedom. He started his own app company and followed the money. Instead of reporting to a boss – Paul sets his own hours and enjoys his work. Paul is passionate about teaching around the world – most recently he taught high school kids in Athens, Greece how to make iPhone games (technology skills have their perks!). People all over the world use his courses to jumpstart their careers!
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption