Misfit has updated their iPhone app for use with their Shine and Flash activity tracking wearables. New features include a totally revamped design, syncing from the Today Notification Center screen, and more.
Other features in the update include: Monthly progress, total distance traveled, and average sleep. Also enabled are the promised Flash smart button features that allow you to use your Flash to start and stop your Spotify playlist, and to message your friends via Yo. More smart control features are promised in the near future.
What’s New in Version 2.0.1
Misfit 2.0 is a complete refresh of the Misfit app.
Updates to the app include:
- New, beautiful design
- Sync easily from today’s home screen by swiping left
- See your monthly progress, total distance traveled, and average sleep
- Easily add activities, food, weight, and sleep data; get your nap on.
- Use Flash as a smart button to control your world
Flash smart button integrations:
- Double or triple press Misfit Flash to start and stop your Spotify playlist
- Double or triple press Misfit Flash to message friends with Yo
- More features coming soon!
The updated Misfit app is available FREE for the iPhone in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]
For more information about the Misfit Shine and Flash activity monitors, and the Beddit Sleep Monitor, visit the Misfit website.