It should be simple to steam content from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac, but it isn’t. Today’s MacTrast Deal, AirServer for Mac, makes it simple.
Shouldn’t it be simple to stream content from your smartphone directly to your monitor? It isn’t. With AirServer for Mac, you can receive AirPlay feeds, like with an Apple TV, so you can easily beam content from your iOS devices to your bigger display. Share presentations, stream videos straight from native apps, play mobile-only games, and more with this easy-to-use software.
“AirServer is a Mac app that turns your computer into a receiver for AirPlay. We have seen this kind of thing before, but AirServer works better, and adds functionality,” WIRED
- Watch on-demand videos (AirServer supports 3rd party media players like BBC iPlayer, 4oD & Netflix)
- Get ultra-clear quality w/ full 1080p HD support
- Mirror your social media interaction to browse profiles & share photos w/ friends
- See your favorite apps broadcast on the big screen
- Play mobile-only games on your monitor & even play w/ your friends
- Record your actions to create demos & tutorials
Available for Mac & PC.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
- iOS 4.2 or newer
- Internet required
- English, French, German, Polish & Spanish
- Version 5.0
- Updates included
- All sales final
- For AirServer for Mac. To purchase the PC version, see drop-down above.