The Apple Watch is on the wrists of users everywhere, and you need to be able to develop apps for it! Learn how to create apps for what Consumer Reports calls the #1 smartwatch available today!
Apple’s most anticipated release in years is right around the corner, and now is your shot to get your amazing apps on the market from day one. Mammoth Interactive is bringing you a comprehensive course on Apple’s new WatchKit software, to get you creating and publishing engaging apps.
- Create 6 different sample apps: an inspirational quote app, betting game, productivity timer, maps, geolocation, Twitter
- Transport iPhone data such as HealthKit to the watch
- Easily navigate the WatchKit interface
- Master Apple’s human interface guidelines
- 5 hours of high quality content
- Internet browser required
- Must have a Mac capable of running the latest version of Xcode
- Apple WatchKit software required
- Beta of Xcode required
- Length of access: lifetime
John Bura has been programming games since 1997, teaching since 2002, and is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, ad-games and more. To this day, John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to number one in Apple’s app store.
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption