We’re big fans of the DataMan Next app from developer Johnny Ixe, which allows iPhone users on a metered data plan to easily track their cellular data usage from a handy data widget on the Today screen of their iPhone. Now it gets even better, as the app has added an even more convenient Apple Watch app that allows users to track data usage from their wrist!
DataMan is the simplest and clearest app to track your data usage. In just a glance, you can know if you’re safe from busting your data cap. Never worry about overage again.
* Apple Watch * Now you can use DataMan on your Apple Watch. Optimize with just the right amount of information, right on your wrist.
The handy app also offers a data forecast, predicting whether you’ll stay within your data allotment for the month, real-time tracking, and even support for daily, 30 day, and monthly plans!
- Track cellular (LTE/4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
- Monitor activities with Stopwatch
- Support monthly, 30 days, weekly plans
- Auto reset on bill cycle date
- Four custom alert thresholds
- Work with all carriers
- View past usage by bill cycle
- Stunning themes
If you’re on a metered data plan, DataMan Next is likely the best $1.99 you’ll ever spend on an app.
DataMan Next is $1.99, and is available in the App Store for the iPhone, and Apple Watch. [GET IT HERE]