Citibank users will be pleased to know that the bank has updated their Citi Mobile iPhone app, adding Touch ID and Apple Watch support. Touch ID allows Citibank customers to login to their accounts via the iPhone app, using their fingerprint on any iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 Plus.
Citibank’s new Apple Watch support includes customizable notification for card activity, as well as access to account balances, recent transactions and locating the closest ATM or branch – all on the user’s wrist.
What’s New in Version 7.0
The Citi Mobile® app has been powerfully simplified with a completely redesigned look and experience, including a brand new navigation. Plus, it’s Apple Watch device ready and it works with Touch ID on your iPhone.
This update includes:
– Apple Watch™ capability
– Touch ID™ access
– Customizable real-time credit card notifications
– Ability to add, edit or delete your bill payees
– Choices for how you view Citi Mobile(R) Snapshot
– Auto-capture for Mobile Check Deposit
– Storage of up to 5 of your most recent ATM and/or branch location searches
The Citi Mobile iPhone and Apple Watch app is available FREE in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]