Lara Croft Go hits iOS devices today, with a new way to look at the world of Tomb Raider’s popular heroine, as players need to help Lara work her way through a turn-based puzzler of a world, ala Hitman GO, also developed by Square Enix. Players will need to solve simple puzzles to help Lara advance through the game.
From the Lara Croft GO App Store Page:
Lara Croft GO is a turn based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom.
• Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
• Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
• Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
• Solve more than 75 puzzles split into 5 chapters
• Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara
Following the award-winning Hitman GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on the iconic heroine’s adventures.
Lara Croft GO is not compatible with the iPhone 4.
Lara Croft GO is $4.99, and is available for the iPhone and iPad in the App Store. [GET IT NOW]