Square Cash today announced that it has updated its iOS app to allow Apple Watch users to make money transfers via Apple’s wearable device. Square’s app allows users to send money to friends and family for free, via a linked credit or debit card.
What’s New in Version 2.8
Introducing Square Cash for Apple Watch!
- Send cash to your top contacts even faster.
- Quickly pay nearby people with a new contact-first interface.
- Easily approve requests with a single tap.
- Share your new referral code with anyone, and we’ll give you both $5 when they start using Cash.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
The new Apple Watch capabilities allow Square Cash users to quickly send cash to top contacts, pay nearby people faster, and approve transfers with a single tap.
If you already have the Square Cash app installed on your iPhone, you should automatically see the new app on your device shortly. If you don’t have the app, you can download it for free in the App Store. [GET IT NOW]