Apple continues to slowly add new financial institutions to its Apple Pay rolls in the United States, as it has added 18 new banks and credit unions to the roster today.
The new banks and credit unions include:
- AltaOne Federal Credit Union
- American Bank of Commerce
- Capital Bank, N.A.
- Cardinal Community Credit Union
- Del-One Federal Credit Union
- Enterprise Bank and Trust Co.
- Envision Credit Union
- First Commonwealth Bank
- First National Bank and Trust
- First South Financial Credit Union
- FirstMerit Bank
- Fort Worth City Credit Union
- Leominster Credit Union
- Magnolia Federal Credit Union
- Monticello Banking Company
- Northfield Bank
- Southern States Bank
- Spire Credit Union
While Apple Pay support remains limited to the United States and the United Kingdom, (the UK per-transaction limit was recently raised to £30), Apple is planning an international rollout soon to such additional countries as Canada and China.