If you’ve been holding off on buying a Mac app bundle, you’ll definitely want to pull the trigger and buy this one! The Mega Mac 2015 Bundle offers 15 of the hottest apps bundles we’ve ever offered!
Disk Drill Pro: The Most Comprehensive (and Easy-to-Use) Data Recovery Software
Accidentally erasing precious data is easy to do and difficult to revert. With Disk Drill, this unfortunate 21st-century problem is solved with its robust data protection and recovery system. Easily recover a multitude of file types and even pull in crucial details like file name, location, and more. Bring back photos, music, documents, or even back up an entire drive with Disk Drill’s long list of features.
- Recover data from virtually any storage device: erased photos, music, e-books, etc.
- Bring back all major file types & systems
- Recover over 80 different file types
- Utilize several free data protection features so you never lose files again
- Back up an entire hard drive (that is failing) onto a new drive
- Make sure that data is not overwritten during the scanning process
- Utilize the data mapping tool to analyze your disk usage
HDR Darkroom 3: Get a Second Chance at the Perfect Shot with This Powerful Photo Editor
HDR Darkroom 3 makes it possible to create professional-quality images with minimal effort. Choose from 16 built-in settings to transform your images in any way you choose—from watercolor effects to futuristic tones. Not fulfilled by the choices? Use the adjustable settings to customize your look or tap into advanced functionality like batch editing and tone mapping.
- Transform the look of your images w/ 16 HDR styles
- Create custom styles to get exactly the aesthetic you want
- Utilize the tone mapping technology for cutting-edge editing tools: exposure, contrast, saturation, curves & lens correction, and more
- Benefit from ghost reduction technology
- Correct blurriness caused by minor camera movements
- Make changes quickly w/ real time adjustments
- Handle multiple sets of photos at the same time
Spotdox: 3-Yr Subscription: All Your Files, Anywhere. Remotely Browse Your Mac from Your Phone!
While Dropbox syncs files across devices, Spotdox grants remote access to your computer so you can even place folders into Dropbox from afar. Move files into your Dropbox for immediate access or out, to free up space. Spotdox eliminates the need for complex remote desktops, and simply gives you the access you need for maximum convenience.
“…it’s a dead simple way to make your computer easy to access from anywhere without really setting anything up.” Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker
- Access any file on your computer (or attached drives) from anywhere
- Browse, copy & send any file on your computer to anyone from anywhere
- Move files from Dropbox to your Mac or PC from the road
- Free up space on your phone by transferring photos & files to your computer
- Easily navigate the intuitive interface
Sticky Password Premium: 3-Yr Subscription: Access Your Info Securely & Quickly Across Your Devices
No need to struggle with remembering long and complicated passwords, Sticky Password is your password management and form filler solution. This Sticky Password Premium subscription protects your online identity by providing strong encrypted passwords for all your accounts, managed by a single master password known by you, and only you.
- Receive strong, unique passwords, whenever & wherever you need them
- Automatically login to recognized sites
- Enjoy top-notch software created by the team behind AVG Antivirus
- Choose between cloud-based or local storage
- Fill out forms instantly
- Get unbeatable security
- Use on all your devices
- Quickly get comfortable w/ the intuitive interface
- Go about your day-to-day activity without interaction
Macbooster 2 Standard: Your Mac Is a Well-Oiled Machine–Let’s Keep It That Way
Remember when your Mac was fresh out of the box and quicker than you could think? Like any machine, Macs get sluggish as the years pass, but that’s why Macbooster is here to get your Mac back to its younger self. From clearing memory to removing malware, Macbooster is full of functionality to super-boost performance.
- Clean out unnecessary & large files and applications to save space
- Prevent & remove malware and viruses
- Optimize your Mac’s speed & performance
- Make sure apps are 100% uninstalled & not eating space
- Speed up your Mac’s startup time
- Clear duplicate files
- Free up RAM w/ one click
- Digitally shred files for ultimate privacy
Kiwi for Gmail: Access the Full Power & Richness of Gmail on Your Desktop
Finally, an email client that does justice to Gmail’s streamlined user experience! As the premier desktop Gmail client for Mac, Kiwi for Gmail bests the likes of Mail and Outlook by preserving the integrity of the Gmail experience. Instead of rearranging them into a one-size-fits-all interface, Kiwi offers the full suite of Gmail features in a simple and intuitive design reminiscent of the Gmail we know and love.
Rated 4.5 stars (out of 5) by users in the Mac App Store!
- Enjoy an undiluted Gmail experience on your desktop
- Utilize every Gmail feature: search, labels, Priority Inbox, etc.
- Write messages in a simple & clean compose window
- Quickly access important features w/ the toolbar dropdown
- Easily navigate your inbox using gestures
- Use Gmail as your default email client
- Consolidate multiple Gmail accounts in one place
- Mute notifications w/ The Zen Switch feature
- Quickly drag, drop & send big files
Email Archiver Pro: Secure Copies of Your Emails by Converting Them to PDFs
Your Apple Mail inbox contains a treasure trove of emails, but what if you accidentally erase or lose access to them? Email Archiver is the solution, allowing you to convert emails to PDFs and save them on your hard drive—all with one click. The resulting files are searchable on your desktop, and immediately accessible when you need them, offering you much-needed peace of mind.
- Archive your emails w/ one click
- Convert emails into PDFs w/ attachments included
- Store & access your files offline
- Search emails within the app or w/ Finder & Spotlight
- Easy find specific emails w/ email headers embedded in each PDF
- Comb through files by date, subject, author, etc.
- Organize emails into a Year/Month folder system
- Quickly add new emails to your archive w/ subsequent scans
- Reduce bulk in your inbox
FoldingText: A Simple, Elegant & Powerful Plain Text Editor
Love plain text, but hate word processors bloated with untouched features? Check out FoldingText, a markdown text editor offering only the most essential productivity features. You can augment text with simple in-line commands, allowing you to do things like create outlines and draft to-do lists with minimal effort. With so much—yet so little—enclosed in one package, FoldingText will become your go-to app for writing, note taking, and more.
- Enjoy the simplicity of plain text formatting
- Take advantage of features most plain text editors lack
- Augment text w/ simple in-line commands
- Easily bold & italicize text
- Format content into outlines & lists
- “Fold” & “focus” specific lines of text to hide and reveal detail
- Customize w/ scripts, themes & plugins
- Use for writing, crafting to-dos, note taking, etc.
Commander One PRO: The Ultimate Dual-Panel Finder Alternative for Navigating Your Mac
Still reminiscing about the days of Norton Commander? Get that old-school file manager feel with Commander One’s dual panel Finder alternative. You’ll love the convenient features, including Pro only tools like RAR support, FTP manager, customized themes, and more.
“If you’re not a fan of how Finder does things, Commander One’s a more than capable alternative.” Thomas Klosowski, Lifehacker
- Use two panels at once
- Set up your own hotkeys
- Mount your iOS device to access more content
- Choose between three view modes to optimize your workflow
- Easily view hidden files
- Open folders in new tabs—open unlimited tabs
- Change the names of files as your work
- Search the contents of a file, not just the file name
- Integrate w/ Dropbox
- Compress & extract files
Fetching: A Bookmarking App Like No Other – Never Lose Track of a Website Again
Browse the Internet at blazing speeds, and never think twice about easily locating a website you’ve visited in the past. Fetching takes “bookmarking” to another level by caching all the content of the pages you visit. This allows you to search through your history with whatever keywords or information comes to mind—not just by the information Google has on file.
“Caches every single webpage you visit, creating your own personal search engine.” Wired
- Saves the full content of webpages you visit so you can easily search based on any criteria
- Includes a powerful search engine so you always find what you’re looking for
- Allows filtering of search results by domain, time, body, title, notes & tags
- Quietly runs automatically in the background of your browser
- Includes private & incognito modes or a complete turn off
- Features useful tags & note-taking tools
- Uses reactive technology to create a quick & simple UI
- Includes API access to easily create widgets, plugins or other software
Deep Dreamer: Turn Images into Psychedelic Works of Art with This Image Processor
Deep Dreamer allows any Mac user to tap into Google’s Deepdream engine—originally brought about to understand how neural networks operate. The easy-to-use app reveals the shapes and objects hiding within movie clips and photographs to create everything from stunningly beautiful to terrifying nightmare visions. Watch images transform in front of your eyes—check out the video above to see for yourself!
- Turn a movie clip into a fascinating creation
- Make amazing pieces of art
- Customize the way you process images
- Share on social media
- Animate your dreams & export as GIF or QuickTime movies
PrivacyScan: Easily Identify & Destroy Potentially Harmful Files, For Good
The Internet is riddled with vagrants itching to steal your data, but thankfully there’s PrivacyScan. A digital file shredder for sensitive documents, PrivacyScan will allow you to corral potential threats by scanning for, identifying, and eliminating them before they materialize. You’ll keep your private data safe and your deleted items irretrievable, bringing law and order to your computing world.
- Protect your online & offline privacy
- Quickly scan for privacy threats
- Shred files hackers can use to track your activity
- Overwrite threats at many levels—up to a full 35-pass overwrite
- Customize scans to detect & remove specific threats
- Automatically check for threats on newly installed apps
- Take advantage of an intuitive user interface
- Keep private data & deleted items out of the wrong hands
Pixlr Pro: 1-Yr Subscription: Photo Editing Made Simple: Crop Images, Apply Filters & More
Turn images into artistic masterpieces with Pixlr, a robust yet easy-to-use image editor. This program not only handles functions expected of standard photo editors, like cropping and filtering, but also offers hundreds of effects, overlays, and borders for embellishing your images. Whether adjusting image opacity or seamlessly blending multiple photos, you’ll be upping your photo editing game like never before.
- Easily edit & fine-tune any picture
- Customize photos w/ 100 effects, 340 overlays & 200 borders
- Resize images, adjust their opacity & rotate their elements
- Precisely add effects to specific parts of your image
- Augment text w/ colors, patterns & more
- Blend 2 images using 11 Double Exposure modes
- Apply filters: crosshatch, halftone, dapple, etc.
- Quickly fix photos w/ cropping, straightening, resizing tools
Breaking for Mac: Keep On Top of Current Affairs: Turn Your Mac’s Today View into a News Feed
Breaking for Mac is a simple, streamlined way of keeping up-to-date on current events. This handy app allows you to add feeds from your favorite sites as widgets in your Mac’s Today view, making the latest headlines a mere swipe or click away. With options to consolidate multiple feeds, easily add new ones, and more, Breaking is your ticket to never again missing any news important to you.
- Access the latest stories w/ a single gesture
- Add an unlimited number of news feeds to your Today view
- Tap a news item to open the full story in your browser
- Get stories from your favorite sites: local news, blogs, etc.
- Enjoy an easy & uncluttered view
- Catch up on headlines that matter to you
- Merge multiple feeds into one
- Open Story Mode to display the latest stories from all your feeds
- Enter a site’s URL to easily add its feed
My Net: Scan & Collect Data on All Devices in a WiFi Network
A powerful WiFi LAN network scanner, My Net will prove indispensable to you at a time hackers protection and computing security is more important than ever. Run the software to ensure no unfamiliar devices or rogue services are operating on your network. You’ll get clearly formatted data about all connected devices, as well as reassurance that your connection is safe from potential threats.
- Identify what’s connected to any WiFi network
- View clearly formatted data about in-network devices
- Identify what network services devices are running
- Establish a TCP connection w/ each IP address on your network
- Scan ARP table for devices unresponsive to a TCP connect
- Conduct different tests: NetBios, Bonjour & port scans and pinging
- Execute reverse DNS lookups
- Use dictionary lookups for known Mac addresses, common port addresses & Bonjour services
- Quickly & thoroughly secure your wifi network