Adobe’s latest app for the iPhone, Adobe Post, makes creating sharable graphic on your iPhone as simple as picking an image, the right font, and the right words.
Adobe Post is a fun and fast way for anyone to create beautiful social graphics. Get started in seconds with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps. Pick a photo, add some text and apply design filters to instantly create stunning designs. Each tap gives you completely new layouts, color palettes, typography styles and photo filters—no design experience required.
It’s a new way to design – on your iPhone – with Adobe magic, brought to you by the makers of Photoshop and Illustrator. You can now stand out from the crowd and engage your followers with eye-catching Posts. Oh, and did we say it’s free?
The app offers:
- Professionally Designed Templates — Get started in seconds with handcrafted templates made for social sharing
- Design Filters — Transform your text and photo into professional-looking graphics with a single tap
- Magic Text — Resize your text—beautiful typography will be automatically applied on-the-fly
- Hand-Picked Fonts & Shapes — Curated by graphic designers to fit every occasion
- Free High Quality Photos — Free access to half a million gorgeous, high quality photo directly inside the app
- Auto Recolor — One tap to change the entire color combination of your design to make it pop
- Saved Projects — Designs are saved automatically so you can tweak and reuse them with new photo and text
- Instant Sharing — Share your Post directly via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email, text message, and more. Or save it to your Camera Roll for later
- iPhone 6s 3D Touch — Use Peek and Pop to quickly preview and remix a template
Users can use their own images, or select one form a variety of Adobe’s own offerings. Anyone can come up with their own designs, or use designs created by other users. The finished product can be saved for future tweaking, and can also be exported to the Camera Roll, and shared via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Adobe Post for iPhone is available free in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]