The Pay What You Want: White Hat Hacker Bundle allows users to learn how to master penetration testing to make their apps and website more resistant to the bad guys! Plus, 10% of the profit from your purchase goes to support charity!
How it Works
With each Pay What You Want Bundle, you get something incredible for the price of your choosing. If you beat the average price, you’ll unlock additional products and take home the entire bundle!
Plus, make it onto the Leaderboard at ANY point during the sale and gain 1 entry to our exclusive giveaway! Reach the TOP, and gain 5 entries!
Best of all, 10% of the profit from your purchase goes to support charity! Pay what you want, while making the world a better place.
Featured Charity: Save the Children
Save the Children invests in childhood – every day, in times of crisis and for our future. In the United States and around the world, we give children a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. By transforming children’s lives now, we change the course of their future and ours.
The Complete Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced! – Exploit Computer Systems to Uncover & Address Security Vulnerabilities
This course is your introduction to white hat hacking, or testing methodologies designed to safeguard against security threats on a system. You’ll learn to think and act like a malicious hacker, preemptively launching attacks they may perpetuate in order to prevent them. By mastering penetration testing techniques like attacking routers and cracking passwords, you’ll not only learn how to identify security vulnerabilities—you’ll learn a skill set coveted by many employers.
- Master penetration testing & ethical hacking w/ over 25 hours of training and 108 lectures
- Gain a valuable skill set to help companies test & enhance network security
- Penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers & compromise routers
- Understand key hacking concepts like white hat, gray hat & black hat hacking
- Build your hacking environment by installing VirtualBox, setting up Kali Linux, etc.
- Easily navigate the Linux terminal
- Use Tor, ProxyChains & VPNs to stay anonymous and keep your activities covert
- Steal data, attack routers, use SQL injections, etc.
- Crack passwords, execute DoS attacks, gain remote control of devices & more
Learn Wi-Fi Hacking/Penetration Testing From Scratch – Uncover Vulnerabilities in Wired Networks By Mastering Practical Attacks Against Wireless Devices
Deep dive into penetration testing techniques designed to expose a Wi-Fi system’s security weaknesses, helping you address them before external threats can target them. You’ll learn how wired networks function and execute practical attacks against them, including creating fake access points, executing fragmentation attacks, and much more.
- Master wi-fi hacking & penetration testing techniques w/ over 50 videos of instruction and 5 hours of content
- Execute practical attacks against any wireless enabled device
- Install Kali Linux & connect your Wi-Fi card to a virtual machine
- Understand network concepts such as MAC addresses & wireless modes
- Execute pre-connection attacks, gain network access & launch post connection attacks
- Gather data w/ your wi-fi card, create a fake access point to attract users & more
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption w/ fake authentication, fragmentation attacks, etc.
- Use Netdiscover to find connected clients, gather info w/ Autoscan, etc.
Windows Exploit Development Megaprimer – Execute Windows Software Exploitation Using Tried & True Techniques
This course packs a punch for anyone interested in shoring up security for the latest Windows operating systems. You’ll master effective penetration testing techniques including using debuggers, writing shellcodes, and creating exploits using the Egg Hunter program—invaluable knowledge for anyone who’s a pentester by profession or personally interested in learning more about exploit development.
- Learn different techniques for exploiting the Windows platform w/ over 15 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Understand the protection mechanism of operating systems & bypass them
- Write & execute exploits for the latest Windows operating systems
- Read, comprehend & modify existing exploits
- Learn stack based buffer overflow, write shellcodes & bypass memory protections
- Use tools like debuggers, the Mona extension & more to execute exploit development
- Learn advanced exploit development techniques: use Egg Hunter to write an exploit, bypass DEP using ROP Chains & more
- Accrue an in-demand skill set for a career in pentesting, network administration, etc.
Intensive Ethical Hacking Series – Turbocharge Your Ethical Hacking Skills: Master Crytography, Breach Firewalls, Attack Passwords & More
Take another step closer towards an ethical hacking career by augmenting your pentesting knowledge with key techniques. You’ll start by learning about networking concepts such as how protocols work, then master practical techniques such as using the Metasploit pentesting tool and bypassing Windows authentication schemas. By applying this theory to real-life scenarios throughout your lessons, you’re certain to become a full-fledged ethical hacker in no time.
- Learn to protect websites by understanding how attackers exploit them w/ 8 hours of content & 55 lectures
- Set up your hacking environment: install VMware, Kali Linux, etc.
- Understand networking concepts: protocols, Domain Name Systems & TCPs
- Learn & apply key cryptography concepts
- Conceal your activities using proxy servers & VPNs
- Utilize the Metasploit pentesting tool to find & manage security issues
- Learn about dangerous viruses such as remote access trojans & ransomwares
- Hack Windows systems: bypass authentication schemas, create backdoors, etc.
- Execute password attacks & breach firewalls
Ultimate Wi-Fi Hacking & Security Series – Effectively Safeguard Against Security Threats to Wireless Systems
Get another comprehensive look at security threats that may endanger wireless networks, and learn how to address them. Whether seeking to fortify home or corporate networks, you’ll learn key techniques to help you address the security challenges of various wireless technologies, including but not limited to hacking SSIDs, deploying fake Wi-Fi devices, and much more.
- Understand the security challenges of various wireless technologies w/ 4 hours of instruction & 24 lectures
- Comprehend wireless security threats from an attacker’s perspective
- Identify & neutralize threats that expose wireless technology
- Learn how to attack WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPS & other systems
- Hack hidden SSIDs & MAC filters
- Create & deploy fake Wi-Fi devices, deploy a Wi-Fi jammer, etc.
- Learn about coming developments in Wi-Fi security
Node.js Security: Pentesting & Exploitation – Learn Exploitation Development for Node.js Apps By Executing Code Reviews, Identifying Insecure Code & More
A useful platform for building fast and scalable network apps, Node.js is enjoying widespread adoption by organizations everywhere. Therefore, it’s imperative for developers to familiarize themselves with the security issues underlying Node.js apps. Start with this course: you’ll learn a variety of pentesting and exploit development tools, such as how to execute a code review, implement secure code, and more.
- Learn about & identify various Node.js security issues w/ 2 hours of content and 14 lectures
- Understand the role of information disclosure in Node.js web apps
- Execute code reviews of Node.js apps to secure them
- Master use of the security analysis tool NodeJsScan
- Address the vulnerabilities of insecure code
- Add valuable skills to your pentesting arsenal
Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters – Prevent This Common Security Vulnerability from Wreaking Havoc on Your Web App
Finish up your pentesting journey by learning about Cross Site Scripting, or XSS. It’s a computer security vulnerability that enables attackers to inject malicious script into Web apps to steal data and violate user privacy. You’ll learn the theory behind how XSS functions, then practical XSS mitigation techniques you can apply to guard against attacks like keylogging, phishing, reverse TCP shell attacks, and much more.
- Understand what XSS is & why it’s important to address this common security vulnerability w/ 2 hours, 16 hours of content
- Learn about different types of XSS: Reflected, Stored, DOM & more
- Comprehend the different sources from which XSS originates
- Understand the different contexts in XSS: HTML, attribute, etc.
- Exploit XSS w/ the OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework
- Master how to implement XSS protection