Have you ever looked at an iOS app like Uber, Tinder, or another popular app, and thought, “I’d like to learn how to do that!” Well, now’s your chance, with The Full Stack iOS 9 School!
In this course from the experts at Makers Cabin, you’ll learn to design and build apps like Uber, Tinder, and Pinterest for Apple devices. Since all the classes are online, you can fit learning the ins and outs of app-building into your own schedule, and access a forum to answer all of your pressing questions. By course’s end, you’ll have created 10 apps and stacked your resume with tangible experience. That’s a lot of bang for your buck!
- Learn the basic principles of design & how to apply them to iOS apps
- Study app building from idea to creation w/ 16 classes, 100 videos & 30 hours of content
- Design apps in Sketch 3
- Learn to prototype in Xcode – so you can build an app without actually building it
- Build the apps you’ve designed in Swift 2
- Understand the frameworks & libraries used for iOS coding
- Enjoy a new course each month
- Learn at your pace & on your schedule
- Mac OS X
- Internet required
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
Paul Scrivens has been developing since 2002. In addition to being a developer, he has been a designer, product manager, director of technology, founder, and the list goes on. His philosophy is that we all deserve the chance to build our ideas and Makers Cabin was created to help with that goal.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption