Excel skills are in high demand in the workplace. Navigating its sometimes confusing menus and commands is essential for your success. The Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Certification Bundle offers 15 hours of instruction over two courses.
Excel for Beginners – Cells, Functions & Formulas, Oh My! You’ll Know Just What to Do with Them After Taking This Course
With thousands of features and menu commands to get lost in, learning to seamlessly navigate Excel is essential to succeeding in today’s workforce. Gain a solid foundation in this spreadsheet software with the Excel for Beginners course, and use your newfound knowledge to leverage your salary or take on a new career. With 55 tutorials that teach you everything from spreadsheet terminology to how to insert graphics and charts, you’ll become comfortable with the day-to-day operations of regular Excel use.
- Learn the basic functions & features of Excel w/ 7+ hours of instruction
- Follow along through 55 in-depth tutorials at your own pace
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Excel to prove your competancy
- Discover how to fully utilize the most widespread spreadsheet software in the world
- Study formulas & editing workbooks
- Learn to format workbooks & work w/ multiple at the same time
- Create professional-quality graphs & charts
- Impress potential employers w/ your new skills
Excel Advanced – Learn to Make Formulas Your Friends & Use Macros to Increase Efficiency
Once you’ve mastered the basics, take your knowledge to the next level with the Excel Advanced Course. Move through the 33 intermediate-to-advanced tutorials at your own pace and understand how to manage workbooks, track your changes, troubleshoot, and most importantly, reduce your workload by automating repetitive tasks. It’ll make your workday more productive, and impress your colleagues and superiors with your ninja-like skills. Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll be fully prepared to ace the Microsoft Office Specialist exam. Take that, Excel.
- Advance your Excel skills w/ access to 7 hours & 50 minutes of instruction
- Watch the 33 tutorials at your own pace
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft OfficeSpecialist exam in Excel, Exam-427 and Exam-428
- Understand how to manage workbooks
- Learn to calculate investments
- Discover how to automate workbooks
- Figure out how to create custom formats & layouts