Today’s Pay What You Want: Complete 2016 Coder Bundle offers 10 courses with over 178 hours of info on how to develop apps for watchOS, iOS, Android, the web, and more! Plus, 10% of what you pay goes to support charity!
How It Works
With each Pay What You Want Bundle, you get something incredible for the price of your choosing. If you beat the average price, you’ll unlock additional products and take home the entire bundle!
Plus, make it onto the Leaderboard at ANY point during the sale and gain 1 entry to our exclusive giveaway! Reach the TOP, and gain 5 entries!
Best of all, 10% of the profit from your purchase goes to support charity! Pay what you want, while making the world a better place.
The Complete Apple Watch Developer Course – Build 15 Apps: Craft 15 Real, Working Apps For the Latest Apple Device to Hit the Shelves
With the potential to succeed the iPhone as the latest and greatest “smart” gadget, the Apple Watch is the device for which serious developers should learn to program. Start by diving headfirst into this premier course on building Apple Watch apps—and the only one you’ll need, period. No matter your coding experience level, you’ll learn valuable skills like coding in Swift and utilizing the Apple WatchKit framework—and you’ll soon be seeing your very own apps lighting up the Apple Store charts.
- Learn Swift & Objective-C programming w/ over 14 hours of content
- Learn to program in Swift & Objective-C, utilize Xcode, and more
- Utilize Swift playgrounds to explore Swift, prototype app features, test algorithms, etc.
- Easily navigate the Apple Watch UI
- Animate images, send notifications, use timers, store data, etc.
- Set up a strong foundation for any future programming projects
- Consolidate your knowledge by building real, working apps
Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide – Build & Grow a Thriving Business in One of Today’s Hottest Online Industries
With web development constituting one of the fastest-growing fields in today’s economy, this course is your ticket to capitalizing upon a potentially lucrative career in the industry. Master fundamentals such as which stack in which you’d like to specialize, how to source employees for your business, how to find and attract customers, and more. You’ll not only have a thriving organization up and running in no time, but also gain mastery of business fundamentals crucial to any business you hope to start in the future.
- Build a web development business w/ over 22 hours of content
- Learn development essentials: pick a stack, hire in-house or out-house, etc.
- Staff your business: find & hire subcontractors
- Build an impressive web dev portfolio
- Obtain & retain clients
- Manage competition, implement good design & more
- Manage your business using Asana
- Access free contract documents
The Non-Technical Person’s Guide to Building Products & Apps: Turn Your Idea into a Real Product without Learning to Code or Finding a Technical Co-Founder
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to learn to code or find a technical co-founder in order to build and launch a product. From pinpointing your idea to understanding your competition and bringing your product to market, you’ll learn the essentials of turning your vision into reality, perhaps joining the ranks of Pinterest’s, SnapChat’s, and Amazon’s founders as non-coders who launched companies without a CTO.
- Become an effective non-technical founder w/ over 22 hours of content
- Learn important, oft-used skills: 10 minute validation, rapid wireframing & more
- Utilize potent, easy-to-use tools & platforms like Launchrock, Balsamiq & Elance
- Effectively identify an idea, then design, prototype, test & launch it
- Scope our your competition & get customer feedback
- Become a more well-rounded entrepreneur, freelancer, business owner, etc.
- Benefit from the instructor’s personal experience as a non-tech founder & investor
- Gain access to free handwritten legal documents (value: over $5,000)
Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide – Learn the A to Zs of Building, Launching & Monetizing a Thriving Mobile App
Most people access the Internet via mobile apps, so if you’re serious about creating impact through the products you build, you should learn mobile app development. Whether choosing between iOS or Android, or sourcing and retaining clients, you’ll learn all you need to not just build a thriving mobile app business but also ensure it’s sustainable over the long term.
- Run a mobile app development business w/ over 22 hours of content
- Understand how you want to build your app: choose your platform, hire in- or out-house, etc.
- Set up an online presence for your business
- Source online contractors using platforms like Elance, Upwork, etc.
- Find & retain the most profitable clients while charging them a fair fee
- Master important best practices: implementing good design, corresponding w/ customers, etc.
- Build an impressive mobile app development portfolio
- Access free contract documents such as an NDA, addendum contract, etc. (value: over $5,000)
The Complete HTML & CSS Course – From Novice to Professional: Master These Fundamental Programming Languages from Start to Finish
Learn everything you need to know to become a bona fide expert on HTML and CSS coding, which form the foundation of any strong Web development repertoire. From structuring a simple webpage using basic HTML to manipulating CSS to stylize your page’s aesthetics, you’ll gain the skills necessary to get started on your coding journey or—if you’re already a seasoned programmer—to take them to the next level.
- Master HTML & CSS coding w/ over 8 hours of content
- Learn HTML & CSS basics to understand how to read & format code
- Work w/ HTML lists & tables
- Use HTML to insert URLs & links, utilize iframing, and input images
- Style your webpages using CSS: utilize selectors, modify dimensions, customize text & fonts, etc.
- Complete an entire website project by course’s end
- Establish a strong knowledge base for your web design & development aspirations
The Complete Web Developer – Become A Professional Developer: Learn Web Development & Boost Your Income By Learning HTML5, CSS3, PHP & More
- Build the skills to quickly learn web development w/ over 19 hours of content
- Access 13 specially designed modules on topics including HTML, CSS, PHP & more
- Craft event-driven websites, understand how server-side apps & more
- Access a community of over 7,100 students
- Contact the instructor directly to ask questions, get help, etc.
- Get paid to create websites for a living & increase your income
Build 20 Apps: iOS 9 & Xcode 7 Guide – Everything You Need to Build iOS 9 Apps: Code in Swift & Objective-C, Master UI Design, and More
You can spend all the time in the world learning the theory behind coding apps, but the most effective path towards mastery? Getting your hands dirty building real, working apps. This course walks you through the essentials: programming in Objective-C and Swift, using the Xcode IDE, and much more. You’ll apply those lessons in creating 20 iOS 9 apps throughout the course—a giant step towards building the next hot app to light up the iTunes Store leaderboard.
- Build 20 iOS apps using Objective-C & Swift 2 w/ over 31 hours of content
- Create a wide range of apps: simple games, random value generators, etc.
- Develop your apps within the Xcode IDE
- Purchase a developer’s license, create an app ID, build on the iOS simulator & more
- Master all objects, actions & outlets possible in app development: displaying text, using if statements, detecting shake gestures, etc.
- Customize apps w/ visuals, audio, social media integration & more
- Effectively monetize through ad integration
- Publish your app to the App Store
Projects in AngularJS – Learn by Building 10 Projects: Quickly & Easily Create Single-Page Applications with This Handy Framework
- Master AngularJS w/ over 15 hours of content
- Create Angular websites using 2-way binding, url routing, directives & more
- Learn how to implement PayPal integration on Web stores
- Build a CRUD application using the Firebase API
- Integrate Facebook & Instagram APIs into your apps
- Understand how to execute full stack web development
- Master important front-end & back-end programming concepts
- Use the Sails framework for a back-end Node server
Ruby Programming From Scratch: No Experience Required – Master All Facets of This Powerful & Popular Programming Language
From Airbnb to GitHub, many popular sites today are built upon Ruby—an agile, easy-to-learn programming language that allows developers to easily create powerful apps in no time. With this course, you’ll learn everything from how to read and format Ruby syntax to debugging your code, establishing a knowledge base that will prove invaluable as you work to jumpstart your development career or refine your existing programming skills.
- Master all things Ruby w/ over 9 hours of content
- Set up your programming environment
- Easily read & formulate Ruby syntax
- Take user input, apply Ruby methods, utilize conditional statements, etc.
- Craft statements using different kinds of variables, loops & more
- Understand advanced Ruby concepts such as operator overloading, freezing objects, etc.
- Gain the skills you need to begin or strengthen a career in Ruby development
The Complete Android Marshmallow Tutorial – Make 30 Apps: Gain Valuable Experience Building Real Apps For Android’s Latest Platform Version
Lollipop is so 2015—get in on the latest version of Android with this course covering all things Android Marshmallow. With detailed tutorials on how to build 30 apps for Marshmallow ranging from a simple “Hello World” app to a more complex interview app, you’ll not only gain a valuable skill set, but also burnish your employability and competitiveness as a mobile developer.
- Develop for Android Marshmallow w/ over 17 hours of content
- Add animation to make your app more dynamic & enticing to users
- Utilize the Android Toolbar to implement a navigation scheme in your app
- Use the Recycler View widget to easily configure your UI
- Use Android CardView to display data in an easily readable, attractive manner
- Implement the Text to Speech feature, enabling app users to use voice commands
- Strengthen your skill set & employability as a mobile developer