The new year is the perfect time to learn a new language. Why not learn one of the most popular languages to be introduced in recent years? The Ultimate 4-in-1 Swift Bundle offers 3 apps and an e-book that allows developers to practice coding, test their code, and more.
iSwift – Quickly & Seamlessly Convert Objective-C Code to Swift
Don’t undergo the hassle of manually converting your Objective-C code to Swift—let iSwift do it for you. Powered by the Peppermint OS X code editor, this handy app provides you a way to not just quickly and easily convert your code, but also capitalize upon features like syntax highlighting and autocompletion to really turbocharge your programming work.
- Use iSwift to recognize, parse & easily convert Objective-C code to Swift
- Take advantage of automatic as-you-type conversion
- Drag and drop your Objective-C source onto the app icon
- Utilize a simple, easy-to-use UI
- Enjoy “smart” features including syntax highlighting, autocompletion, live syntax checking, etc.
Run Swift – Use This Powerful Editor to Easily Test Your Swift Scripts in One Place
Testing your Swift code has never been easier or more efficient. With Run Swift, you’ll have a one-stop program with which to run scripts and iterate upon them if needed. With ample features to expedite your workflow—including a 1-click option for running scripts and autocompletion functionality—you’ll find yourself not just coding faster but more effectively than you thought possible.
- Easily test your Swift code in one place—without opening Xcode, “Playgrounds”, or the Terminal
- Utilize a powerful editor based on the Peppermint OS X code editor
- Take advantage of advanced code highlighting
- Expedite your programming w/ the autocompletion feature
- Quickly run scripts w/ 1-click or the Cmd+R shortcut
- Utilize snippets, or re-usable source code, to program efficiently & effectively
- Pass additional command line arguments
Swift Code Cookbook – Gain Practical Experience Programming in Swift By Following 120+ Coding “Recipes”
Raring to learn Swift, but unsure where to begin? This Swift Code Cookbook offers you a good starting point, featuring over 120 everyday coding “recipes”— or easy-to-follow scripts—you can utilize to gain practical programming experience. Armed with step-by-step coding instructions and the ability to test code within the app, you’ll find yourself not only getting up to speed on core Swift concepts but turning into a programming rockstar in the blink of an eye.
- Utilize over 120 simple & practical “recipes” for the Swift language
- Easily learn & practice Swift w/ these recipes
- Try & test your code from within the app
- Gain practical experience coding in Swift
- Burnish your programming chops & boost your employability
Swift Code Cookbook (PDF) – Use This Companion E-Book Featuring 120+ Coding “Recipes” to Improve Your Grasp of Swift
This downloadable PDF is your handy Swift coding resource featuring over 120 simple, practical “recipes” for everyday coding. It’s designed to be used in conjunction with the Swift Code Cookbook app, and will help you gain the practical experience you need to become a seasoned Swift programmer in no time.
- Access over 120 Swift coding “recipes”
- Use in conjunction with Swift Code Cookbook app to gain practical experience coding in Swift
- Learn Swift as a complete beginner or improve your existing knowledge of it
- Improve your programming skill sets & employability