If you’ve ever thought about learning Python, the easy to learn, yet powerful language behind such popular sites as Google and YouTube, now is the time! The Python Programming Bootcamp offers you the knowledge to master this flexible language!
Python Tutorial: Python Network Programming – Build 7 Apps
Learn to Write Powerful Code by Building Apps from Scratch
Over 10000 satisfied students have enrolled in this highly-rated Python courses across the Web. Why? This course will teach you essential Python concepts that are extremely relevant in any tech career, not to mention perfect for building amazing network tools. Follow along with the below hands-on projects, and you’ll solidify the concepts and skills to confidently code with Python.
- Learn & practice every Python key concept w/ 12 hours & 103 lectures
- Follow each lesson w/ a short quiz that helps consolidate the main ideas
- Dive right into real-life network scenarios & apply your knowledge to build 7 great network tools
- Utilize the provided virtual machine w/ all Python modules installed & full source code included
- Build a variety of apps:
- Subnet calculator
- Configuring multiple network devices concurrently via SSH or Telnet
- DHCP client simulator for testing a DHCP server in the local network
- and more!
Python Made Easy – The Complete Python Developer Course: 12 Hours of In-Depth Training to Take You from Beginner to Expert
Python is not only one of Google’s preferred languages, but an extremely in-demand skill sought out by companies everywhere. That’s why there’s no better time to take this course, and benefit from over 60 years of software development and teaching experience.
Start with absolute beginner concepts like understanding the tools you need to download and install Python on your machine, and continue on to learn to write your very first Python program. You’ll then progress into more advanced concepts that will leave you prepared to get coding completely on your own.
- Learn Python from scratch w/ 12 hours & 103 lectures
- Understand the basic Python keywords, operators, statements & expressions
- Get an in-depth understanding of object oriented programming & the Python API
- Develop powerful Python applications w/ IntelliJ IDEA (a powerful environment)
- Face a ‘challenge’ after each core concept to fully understand the material
- Continue to learn new material—the instructor updates the course often
Python Programming: The Step-by-Step Python Coding Guide – Learn Python 2 & 3 the Easy Way–Complete with Examples, Quizzes, Exercises, and More
Over 30,000 students have taken this course as their first step to programming excellence—it’s your turn. Learn to write Python programs like a pro, solve real-world problems, and automate repetitive and complex tasks with this detailed course. You’ll be able to create Python scripts with ease, and turn tedious and repetitious tasks into efficient processes. You’ll save time and simplify your life on Linux, Unix, or MAC systems.
- Learn when to use Python 2 & when to use Python 3 w/ 77 lectures and 3 hours of content
- Understand how to install Python on Windows, Mac & Linux
- Get introduced to suggested text editors & integrated development environments
- Work w/ data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans & more
- Study what variables are & when to use them
- Perform mathematical operations
- Capture input from a user & control the flow of your programs
- Know the importance of white space
- Study what modules are, when you should use them & how to create your own
- Define & use functions (including important built-in functions)
- Understand the difference between binary & text files
Python For Offensive PenTest: A Complete Practical Course – Learn to Write Python Scripts to Build Your Own White Hat Hacking Tools!
This is not your average penetration testing course. While most courses introduce you to simple techniques based on unrealistic situations with completely unsecured systems, this course will teach you the real skills you need. The instructor strongly believes that ethical hackers shouldn’t rely on other tools—they should be able to make their own.
- Learn to use Python to create your own tools w/ 54 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Understand why using Python is essential
- Easy to learn
- Cross platform
- Unlimited third party libraries
- Get your job done w/ few lines
- Set up your own virtual hacking workplace
- Learn to counter most types of attacks
- Expand you expertise in cyber security
A Gentle Introduction to Python Programming: Learn by Doing as You Go from Basic to Advanced Concepts
There’s no shortage of use cases for Python: from simple user scripts to web servers to complex APIs. It has a simple, highly-readable syntax which makes it perfect for beginners. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to refresh your Python skills, this course breaks basic concepts down into beginner-friendly, comprehendible lessons. You’ll finish the training with three hands-on coding exercises so that you’ll feel confident in your skills by completion.
- Learn Python programming step-by-step w/ 25 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Learn to install the Python 3 interpreter & run the interpreter in the command line
- Execute Python source files
- Use Python to do simple arithmetic
- Learn to work w/ words & characters using a data type known as the “string”
- Study the Boolean type, a representation of True & False
- Start organizing data into a list
- Create lists & access or edit elements inside them
- Look at the dictionary type to create mappings
- Study the control flow: if statement, looping, functions, errors & more
- Participate in three practical coding exercises
Analytics, Machine Learning & NLP in Python: Start Studying Machine Learning Techniques & Put Them into Action Today
Are you familiar with self-driving cars? Speech recognition technology? These things would not be possible without the help of Machine Learning—the study of pattern recognition and prediction within the field of computer science. This course is taught by Stanford-educated, Silicon Valley experts that have decades of direct experience under their belts. They will teach you, in the simplest way possible (and with major visual techniques), to put Machine Learning and Python into action. With these skills under your belt, your programming skills will take a whole new level of power.
- Get introduced to Machine Learning w/ 14 hours of instruction
- Learn from a team w/ decades of practical experience in quant trading, analytics & e-commerce
- Understand complex subjects w/ the help of animations
- Use hundreds of lines of source code w/ comments to implement natural language processing & machine learning for text summarization, text classification in Python
- Learn in a fun & exciting manner
- Study natural language processing w/ Python
- Study sentiment analysis