Poland-based indie developer, Piotr Szwach has released Proud 1.1, a time-management/reminder app for iOS and Apple Watch devices. The app allows users to manage their time better by managing important tasks, setting reminders, and even viewing past accomplishments.
“Proud allows anyone to quickly enter and manage their tasks, set reminders, and even view past accomplishments. Through the use of easy-to-learn gestures, users can enter and manage their tasks and reminders with just a few swipes and taps of a finger. Need to create a task list for the day? With a simple pulling down motion of a finger on the Lists screen, a new task list is created. Tap a list to view the entries for that list. Create new tasks in a list with the same easy-to-remember swipe down motion. Edit task names by tapping and holding on the left end of any entry. Swipe right on task to mark it as complete, swipe left to delete it.”
One interesting feature of version 1.1 is the “atta-boy!” feature which uses congratulatory audio messages from actual members of the Proud user community. In addition to tracking upcoming reminders and projects, the app also displays previously completed projects and tasks, which – along with the congratulatory messages – is meant to reinforce the habits that lead to better productivity.
Proud’s Features Include:
- A gesture-based, easy to understand interface
- Setting of habits to help you remember the really important stuff
- Set reminders
- De-stressing sessions help the mind and body perform at their best
- Focus/Relax timer aids in keeping productivity levels high
- Touch ID support keeps your tasks from prying eyes
- Proud’s Apple Watch app works even if it’s not connected to an iPhone
- 7-Day Performance Chart shows the level of task completions for the past week
- 24 color themes help users customize the app
- Simply shake the device to undo/redo, share, export, or print your lists
- Set advanced reminders for important tasks, general reminders for casual needs
- Full compatibility with iOS 9, watchOS 2, and the iPhone 6s
- Multitasking on the iPad
- iCloud syncing allows users to be productive across all of their devices
- “Travel Back in Time” to view past accomplishments
- Positive reinforcement provided upon completion of tasks
- Version 1.1 offers recorded in English congratulatory messages from other members of the Proud user community
- Proud is available in English, Spanish, German and Polish language
Proud also offers an Apple Watch app, that allows users to track their tasks and reminders, even if the connected iPhone isn’t handy. Focus and relaxation periods can also be controlled via the Watch.
Proud 1.1 is $4.99, and is available for the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch through the App Store. [GET IT HERE]