If you have a great idea for a mobile app, but have no idea how to turn it into a real, working product, the 10 courses in the Complete Mobile App Developer Bundle will get you well on your way to realizing your dream!
Build 10 Games & 15 Apps for iOS 9
Learn In-Demand Mobile Development Skills By Completing Practical Projects
Want to strengthen your LinkedIn and resume without adding fluff? This course is the ticket, providing instruction on how to build a whopping 10 games and 15 apps for iOS 9. Besides boosting your credentials, you’ll master coding with the Swift language, SpriteKit game engine, and Xcode development environment—all essential skills for any aspiring iOS developer.
- Build 10 games & 15 apps for iOS 9 w/ 20 hours of content
- Seamlessly code in Swift, utilizing variables, arrays, if statements & more
- Construct your game in SpriteKit & Xcode
- Add artwork & sound effects to your games & apps
- Expand your portfolio with real, working products
- Become a full-fledged iOS developer by course’s end
The Ultimate Android Course for Complete Beginners
Get Project-Based Instruction on Building Real-World Android Apps
Got an amazing app idea the world needs to know about? This course will make it a reality, walking you through projects to create real-world Android apps. You’ll learn hard coding skills, build apps tailored towards a large segment of all mobile users, strengthen your portfolio, and turn into a bona fide Android developer before you know it.
- Learn all you need to develop Android apps w/ 11.5 hours of content
- Understand & utilize variables, statements, strings, loops & more
- Design the UI of your app: add buttons, configure text views, etc.
- Configure the logic of your app so it executes how you wish
- Build 12 real-world apps to consolidate your knowledge
- Generate passive income through your apps
2D Zombies Game: Android and iOS Game Development with Unity
Consolidate Your Mobile Programming Skills By Creating & Customizing a Game In Unity3D
Kill two birds with one stone, and create mobile apps tailored towards both Android and iOS. You’ll learn to develop games using the Unity game engine, which allows you to do so with minimal code. Walk through instructions to craft a 2D zombies survival game, and conclude your lessons having learned how to design characters, add graphics, animate zombies, and much more.
- Create a 2D zombies survival game in Unity 5 w/ 5 hours of content
- Plan & design your game’s characters, map, etc.
- Configure the game camera to work properly
- Add background decorating elements
- Program the game classes
- Animate, program & duplicate your zombies
- Program the shooting script, configure lights, add sound effects & more
Mastering Mobile App Development for Android Marshmallow
Create Apps for the Latest Version of the World’s Most Popular Mobile OS
If you’re aspiring to be a serious mobile developer, learn to program for Android Marshmallow. The latest version of the world’s most popular operating system, Android M offers you cutting-edge features with which to work your app magic. You’ll end this course with a great understanding of how to set up your development environment, use the Android SDK, and much more.
- Develop apps for Android Marshmallow w/ 6 hours of content
- Master Android fundamentals: activities, fragments, views & more
- Understand the structure & life cycle of an Android app
- Work w/ various views & layouts
- Wireframe the design of your app
- Configure advanced features: transmit network data, store data in SQLite, etc.
Learn to Build iOS 9 Apps: The Complete Course for Coders
Take the iTunes Store By Storm: Learn to Program For Apple’s Latest Mobile OS in Just 6 Hours
Want to develop for iOS? Here’s your chance to learn. From learning how to code in Swift to creating iOS user interfaces using UIStack View, you’ll master how to create an app for the Apple mobile device of your choice from start to finish. Best of all, this quick and dirty course will have you up to speed on iOS development essentials in just 6 short hours.
- Master developing apps for iOS 9 w/ 6 hours of content
- Get a primer on Swift: use strings, arrays, control statements & more
- Dive into principles of object-oriented programming
- Implement MVC programming in iOS, design apps & more
- Understand and utilize delegation & protocols
- Craft & edit table views, utilize iOS controllers, etc.
- Complete a final project to consolidate your knowledge
Learn to Build iOS Apps with Swift 2
Master Apple’s Official Programming Language to Create Apps For iPhone, iPad & More
Swift is powerful in a way that defies how easy it is to learn (it is called “Swift” for a reason!). In this short course, you’ll dive into the theory as to how Swift functions, then apply your knowledge in a practical project. Whether you’re hankering to learn about arrays or master use of the NSUserDefaults data storage tool, this course will get you creating premium iOS apps before you know it.
- Build iOS apps using the latest version of Swift w/ 6 hours of content
- Master Swift programming concepts: sets, tuples, arrays & dictionaries
- Understand the Swift programming paradigm
- Utilize the NSUserDefaults, UITableView & other tools
- Learn professional app development techniques applicable to future projects
- Finish a programming lab project to consolidate your learnings
Projects in PhoneGap
Dive into This Powerful Framework By Building 10 Enterprise-Class Apps
- Learn the lifecycle of PhoneGap app production w/ 14.5 hours of content
- Utilize various development tools: PhoneGap, Node, NPM, XAMMP & jQuery Mobile
- Use the Ionic framework & navigate PhoneGap APIs
- Build a mobile task manager w/ Ionic framework, AngularJS, Local Storage & HTML5
- Incorporate a geolocation API & utilize the Bootstrap framework
- Learn to build a Facebook mobile app
- Get an understanding of Framework7 UI & IndexedDB
Android Game Development Using Unity: Earn Passive Income!
Build an 2D Android Game with Unity3D & Effectively Monetize It
New to the programming scene, or want to build mobile games without losing yourself in a sea of code? Then Unity 3D (along with this course) is your best friend. You’ll specifically learn to develop 2D games for Android, mastering everything from utilizing Unity in conjunction with the Android SDK, to even monetizing your app to generate passive income.
- Develop 2D games for Android in Unity w/ 3.5 hours of content
- Install Unity3D & get it to work w/ the Android SDK
- Dive into the most important Unity3D features
- Conceive of your own game concepts
- Create Android games & publish them to the Google Play Store
- Earn passive income from your game apps
Learn to Build a Professional App in Android
Boost Your Android Knowledge & Harness It to Build Real, Premium Products
Get fully prepped in under 4 hours on creating a perfectly functional Android app. You’ll start by learning (or reviewing) how to set up your development environment, master the intricacies of class design and logic flow, implement APIs in your product, and much more. The Google Play Store better watch out, because it won’t know what hit it once your app goes live on its platform!
- Build a commercial Android app w/ 3.5 hours of content
- Set up your Android development environment
- Design classes & configure logic flow in your apps
- Hook up the Facebook SD, view photos & lists, send push notifications, etc.
- Utilize external APIs
- Review your code & execute version control
- Learn how to clean up & debug your code
Make Money from Your Mobile Apps: Best Marketing Techniques
Successfully Monetize Your Apps By Strategically Marketing Them to the Masses
So you’re serious about not just creating an app, but ensuring everyone knows about it? Then data-driven marketing is the Robin to your Batman. In just 1.5 short hours, you’ll learn to effectively market your app to legions of potential users, learning about the mobile development landscape, pre-release and post-release marketing tactics, app engagement analytics, and much more.
- Dive into the makeup of a successful app w/ 1.5 hours of content
- Fully understand the challenges in the mobile development space
- Effectively execute pre-release & post-release marketing tactics
- Implement ad technology solutions to generate revenue
- Measure your app’s success using analytics tools