The Pay What You Want: The A to Z Microsoft Office Training Bundle offers you over 56 hours of training to help you master Microsoft Office. Plus, you get to pay what you want, AND support charity!
How It Works
With each Pay What You Want Bundle, you get something incredible for the price of your choosing. If you beat the average price, you’ll unlock additional products and take home the entire bundle!
Plus, make it onto the Leaderboard at ANY point during the sale and gain 1 entry to our exclusive giveaway! Reach the TOP, and gain 5 entries!
Best of all, 10% of the profit from your purchase goes to support charity! Pay what you want, while making the world a better place.
Microsoft Excel 2016 Basic Course
Don’t Fear the Spreadsheet! Learn Microsoft Excel in No Time At All!
Microsoft Excel is one of the most ubiquitous softwares in industry. Learning Excel will provide you with core bookkeeping and information management skills necessary for many jobs in many fields. Excel is also extremely useful in your personal organization and management, making this an excellent foundation course for anybody.
- Access 7+ hours of HD video & 37+ lectures
- Learn by example w/ easy-to-follow instructions
- Understand the smart features of Excel, like Charts and Graphs
- Master the basics of the newest edition of this software
Advanced Excel 2016
Master Bookkeeping Skills & Use Formulas Like a Pro
Microsoft Excel is easy to learn, but using it at an advanced level may make large tasks considerably more simple. Through this course, you’ll learn how to optimize spreadsheets, analyze data, create pivot tables, work with text, and use data functions. This is a valuable course that will help you master a very commonly used software.
- Access 9+ hours of HD video & 47+ lectures
- Learn how to apply functions such as paste special, logical functions, arithmetic functions, & cell information functions
- Understand tools such as Text to Columns, Grouping Tabs, Subtotal Function, Hyperlinks, Data Validation, Random Numbers & Custom View
- See how to work w/ functions for text, pivot tables, names, & dynamic range
- Discover how advanced databases work
- Utilize the new Charts tool
Basic Microsoft Word 2016
Learn the Basics Behind Word Documents & Text Formatting with Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is the premiere writing platform used in most work places. It is an essential tool for anybody who wishes to create documents. This course offers you the very basics of Microsoft Word, as well as an introduction to text formatting, page modification, and using pictures and diagrams to exemplify your document.
- Access 5+ hours of HD video & 27+ lectures
- Explore the basic idea of text & text formatting
- Learn to create, save & modify documents
- Understand how to print documents
- Discover page settings & formatting options to create different types of documents
Advanced Microsoft Word 2016
Create Flyers, Memos & So Much More with an Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word
This course will introduce you to advanced Microsoft Word tools and concepts new to Microsoft Word 2016. Learn how to use track changes to edit documents, convert text into tables, and convert tables into forms. This is excellent training towards mastering a critical software.
- Access 3+ hours of HD video & 19+ lectures
- Understand how to apply style & themes
- Use Tables to introduce data into your documents
- Learn how to create forms & use document structuring blocks like headers & footers
- Utilize track changes to edit your documents
Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016 Course
Discover the Latest Version of Microsoft’s Top-Rated E-mail Service
Microsoft Outlook is a commonly used e-mail messaging and scheduling service. Many companies use Outlook as their primary messaging service and organizational tool. This course will take you from the absolute basics of Outlook like creating and sending e-mails, all the way through to more advanced tasks like managing schedules and creating meetings and tasks.
- Access 8+ hours of HD video & 42+ lectures
- Build & organize your address book w/ the Contacts function
- Learn to create, send, forward & reply to e-mails
- Manage your life w/ the Calendar & Scheduling functions
- Assign & manage work using the Tasks function
- Use Conditional Formatting to organize your mail
Basic Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Empower Your Presentations with Microsoft Powerpoint’s Wide Range of Tools
Microsoft Powerpoint can add flare and function to any presentation, and is very useful in organizing and conveying large amounts of information. In this course you will learn the basics of Powerpoint, including when to use it, and become more prepared to impress at that next big meeting.
- Access 5+ hours of HD video & 26+ lectures
- Understand the benefits, terminology & usage of Powerpoint
- Build presentations from Templates or Themes
- Discover Slides & how to best design their layout
- Insert pictures & content to slides to attractively and practically convey information
- Learn how to insert animation, audio & video into presentations
Advanced Microsoft Access 2016 Course
Store & Modify Data at an Advanced Level with Microsoft Access 2016
This course will provide you with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access 2016, its uses, and how to store and modify data more effectively. Learning this powerful databasing tool will give you an edge in research and data storing techniques that may separate you from the casual Microsoft Office user.
- Access 6+ hours of HD video & 32+ lectures
- Discover how advanced databases work
- Learn how to create tables using application parts
- Understand how to use and optimize Reports
- Use specialty queries such as the Make Table query, Update query, Delete query, Crosstab query, Union query & Statistical query
Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Master the Art of the Presentation with an Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint
In this course you will learn and utilize the advanced features of Microsoft Powerpoint 2016. By optimizing Powerpoint, you may create exceptional and memorable presentations that will increase your value as an employee. This course will enable you to design some of the best presentations you’ve ever done.
- Access 3+ hours of HD video & 18+ lectures
- Create 3D pictures & effects
- Learn the various animation styles in Powerpoint
- Implement Smart art & diagrams
- Discover & master Tools you were previously unaware of
Basic Microsoft Access 2016 Training
Databases Are for the Masses with Microsoft Access 2016 Training
Microsoft Access 2016 is a database management system that stores your data and also allows you to import or link to data stored in other applications and databases as well. It is an especially useful program for software developers and data architects but also serves as an excellent data organizer for the more casual user. In this basic course, you will explore the fundamentals of basic databases and learn how to implement Access through hands-on exercises.
- Access 6+ hours of HD video & 31+ lectures
- Discover the four main objects of Access: tables, queries, forms & reports
- Learn how to link to other data sources
- Understand how to customize Access tools depending on the scenario required
Learn Microsoft OneNote 2016
Track & Organize Your Ideas Through Microsoft OneNote
Microsoft OneNote may not be as well known as some of the other programs in the Microsoft Office Suite, but it’s certainly just as useful. It’s a digital notebook that allows you to consolidate and save your notes in a single, easy to navigate location. Through this course, you’ll learn to use OneNote to keep track of all of your reminders and brilliant ideas.
- Access 6+ hours of HD video & 35+ lectures
- Learn to add content to OneNote
- Use Format Painter to format text & insert bullets & numbering
- Customize the interface & use tags
- Share your notebook & save to other formats like PDF
- Discover formatting options like margin setup & background imaging