If you’ve ever dreamed of developing your own iOS apps, this is the bundle for you! The iOS Coding Mastery Bundle offers 104 hours of top-rated iOS development training, for only $39!
The Bitfountain Immersive iOS 9 Development Course
Develop for iOS 9 with This Massive, Top-Rated, 34-Hour Training
If you’ve ever considered developing iPhone and iPad applications, then this is the course for you. Through this fully immersive iOS 9 course, you’ll learn Apple’s new programming language, Swift 2.0, and build several actual iOS apps. If you’ve never coded before, this is the perfect gateway to the highly lucrative world of iPhone and iPad app development.
- Access 627 lectures & 34 hours of content
- Learn important design patterns & best practices for developing mobile applications
- Discover Xcode 7, the latest version of the coolest Integrated Development Environment on the market
- Build beautiful interfaces w/ Storyboards
- Learn by building actual, fully functional apps
- Understand & recreate many of the features on popular iOS applications
The Bitfountain Immersive iOS Design Course
The Intersection of Design & App Development Is This UI/UX Course
Whether you’re a total beginner to app development, a pro who wants to hone your style, or a graphic designer interested in trying UI/UX design, you have a ton to gain from this course. Using Bohemian Coding’s Sketch as a primary tool, you’ll design a complete iOS app interface, and infuse your own style and preferences to make your app uniquely yours. This one is as fun as it is functional.
- Access 122 lectures & 9 hours of content
- Complete simple but unique design projects to master the basics of Sketch
- Learn the UI Foundations you need to design a complete app from start to finish
- Discover the basics of color & color psychology in UI/UX design
- Design popular app icons from Pinterest to Instagram in your own vision
- Learn the basics of typography in UI/UX design
The Bitfountain Core Data Immersive Course
Prepare Your Apps for the Apple Store by Learning the Core Data Stack
To release an app to the public through the Apple Store, you’re going to need a strong understanding of Core Data, the object graph and persistence framework that allows a device to efficiently manage locally stored data. Through creating your own Core Data stack, you’ll gain an understanding of how to manage data models and relationships while picking up some new Swift Language features. This is an essential course to help you start monetizing your app in the Apple marketplace.
- Access 209 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Customize your Core Data stack & understand how it is used in building production apps
- Review & practice advanced Swift Language features
- Learn the best practices for handling errors
- Build complex data structures w/ relationships
- Optimize a project w/ NSFetchedResultsController
Advanced iOS from Bitfountain: Create a WhatsApp Clone
Learn Advanced iOS Development Features & Build Your Very Own WhatsApp in This Top-Rated Course
The final product may be called WhaleTalk, but it will look a whole lot like WhatsApp. In this course, you’ll take advanced strides in iOS development while building a fully-functional chat app from scratch. You’ll gain excellent coding experience and be able to apply course material to any future projects. Not to mention, show it to any potential employer to nail your next job interview.
- Access 289 lectures & 13 hours of content
- Construct a Contacts Framework to start group chats & import contacts
- Create complex views to build out chat functionality beyond person to person
- Learn how to model, update & read dynamic data
- Discover how to keep multiple devices synced through the Cloud w/ Firebase
- Understand how to persist data w/ Core Data
The Bitfountain Auto Layout Immersive Course
Build Dynamic Apps That Work Seamlessly Across Apple Devices
As Apple continues to diversify the sizes and layouts of their devices, it has become vital for iOS developers to understand the Auto Layout library. Auto Layout is dynamic and responsive, allowing apps to work seamlessly across different platforms. If you want to build competitive apps for iOS, this is the course for you.
- Access 130 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Master Auto Layout in XCode’s storyboard for dynamic layouts
- Learn iOS 9’s brand new UIStackView class
- Cover historical layouts & NSLayoutConstraints for iOS 9
- Delve into Content Hugging, Compression Resistance & Constraint Equality
- Work w/ VFL’s syntax to quickly construct constraints
The Bitfountain Guide to Submitting to the Apple Store
You Built the App, Now It’s Time to Get It in the Apple Store
What’s the point of learning how to build apps for iOS if you can’t get them on the Apple Store? Sure, you’re a big, bad iOS developer now, but even Einstein had trouble reading. What we mean to say is, it might sound simple, but there’s no harm in learning how to do it right.
- Access 22 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Cover the full process of bringing an app to the Apple Store
- Create & download certificates & provisioning profiles
- Learn how to upload the build to iTunes Connect
- Understand the App Store Check List
The Bitfountain iOS 8 with Swift Immersive
Learn the Official Apple App Language by Actually Building Apps
The principles of developing mobile apps can be applied across operating systems. That’s why this developing for iOS 8 course is so important. Using Swift, the official native language for all iOS and Mac apps, you’ll build 14 apps for iOS 8 while applying skills you can use for other iOS systems as well. There’s no better way to breaking into the lucrative field of iOS development than by actually building apps, wouldn’t you agree?
- Access 350 lectures & 31 hours of content
- Learn how to connect w/ third party APIs like Facebook & other social media platforms
- Understand NSURLSession for API Integration
- Create beautiful interfaces using Apple’s App Storyboard
- Design responsive interfaces for various iOS device screen sizes
- Discover Core Data & its applications within the Apple system
- Learn about developing for Apple’s HealthKit
- Implement & work with in-app analytics to better understand application usability & growth