If Monday’s Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote address has put thoughts in your head about becoming a developer, this deal is for you! You can easily learn Swift programming with this easy to follow e-book and exercise platform.
Swift is the main coding language for iOS and OS X, naturally making it one of the most in demand languages to learn. Employers are willing to pay top dollar for Swift programmers, and with this e-book and exercise platform designed for beginners, you can enter that elite world regardless of your previous experience. You’ll practice while you read, and always have a resource to fortify your skills.
“Read by over 100,000 people, We ❤ Swift is hands down one of the best resources for people who have no programming experience and want to learn programming or how to make an App.” NerdOrGeek.com
- Complement your learning w/ the custom made playgrounds to practice as you go
- Interactively learn the fundamentals of programming w/ 100+ exercises
- Get automated feedback from the automated training app so you’ll always know where you stand
- Learn one concept at a time at your own pace
- Understand Xcode, Apple’s integrated development environment
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Andrei Puni started programming when he was 10, after training for four years he won a bronze medal at the International Olympiad in Informatics in 2009. In the last years he has worked as an iOS developer for local companies and as a consultant. For more details on this author and platform, click here.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Xcode required – free to download here.
- Internet required
- Any PDF or ePub reader