iOS 10 will be released to an eager public this fall, and now is the time to learn how to create apps for Apple’s latest and greatest mobile operating system!
Check out the video preview above!
iOS 10 has just released another public beta, keeping it on pace for its September launch date. Meaning, the time to learn how to build apps for it is now! Crammed with new features, iOS 10 apps can extend to Messages, Siri, Phone, and Maps to provide more engaging functionality than ever. The way users experience and interact with their phones is about to change, and this course will ensure you’re on the cutting edge of the development bubble. Rob Percival is known for his groundbreaking iOS coding courses, and his newest course is no exception to his amazing reputation.
- Access 217 lectures & 30 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into SiriKit, Messages & Maps in iOS 10
- Explore apps, home screen widgets, HomeKit & more
- Understand inputs, buttons, reactive interfaces, images, music & more
- Learn how to use online storage w/ Parse
- Learn to clone your favorite apps w/ iOS 10: Instagram, Tinder, Uber, Snapchat & more
- Master Xcode, Interface Builder & coding in Swift, Apple’s official programming language
- Work w/ Core Data & JSON
- Create a marketing website for your app
- 1-Yr of Unlimited Web Hosting (valued at $200)
- Rob Percival’s Book: How to Earn $10,000 While Learning to Code
- 1,000+ App Design Assets (backgrounds, buttons, icons)
- $50 of AWS Credit
Rob Percival has a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University. After building websites for friends and family for fun, he soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. He gave up a successful (and sometimes stressful) job as a teacher to work part time and today, couldn’t be happier.
He is passionate about teaching kids to code, so every summer he runs Code School in the beautiful city of Cambridge. He also runs the popular web hosting and design service, Eco Web Hosting which leaves him free to share his secrets with people like you.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Xcode 8 required (free to download)
- Swift 3 required (free to download)
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption