Microsoft has released version 2.0 of its popular Word Flow keyboard for the iPhone. The update adds integrated search functions, a 3D Touch cursor, new themes, and more.
What’s New in Version 2.0
Thank you for your patience! We have a lot of new stuff in this release and look forward to hearing from you:
Search built into the keyboard:
• Search for GIFs, images, and emojis to better express yourself
• Find Contacts – when you need to share that person’s phone number
• Look up restaurants, news, videos, facts, weather forecasts, and much more
New predictions, including GIFs: icons that show up as you type along with word suggestions that can help you express yourself better.
Other improvements/fixes include:
• Control the cursor placement with 3D Touch
• Accuracy improvements, particularly around space bar, and in arc mode
• Support for iOS Text Replacement function
• New themes!
Word Flow now allows users to search for GIFs, emoji, and other images to use in messages. Users can also look up contacts, restaurants, news, videos, weather, and more via the updated keyboard. Typing accuracy has been improved, especially in arc mode, (one-handed mode).
iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus users will find they can now adjust their cursor placements via their device’s 3D Touch capabilities. Last but not least, Microsoft also added new themes, to allow users to change the color of their keyboard, and their background.
Word Flow is available for the iPhone, and can be downloaded free, from the App Store. [GET IT HERE]