Misfit is expanding its lineup of wearables, announcing the upcoming release of the Misfit Phase Hybrid Smartwatch, which offers a small color display, along with an analog watch face. The $175 timepiece will be available for pre-order on November 7.
Misfit says the Phase offers the following features:
- Classic timepiece automatically tracks steps, distance, calories, and light and restful sleep
- Vibration alerts for call and text notifications, alarms, custom app notifications
- Smart-button function allows you to wirelessly play and pause music, take a selfie, control smarthome devices, and more
- Stainless steel and aluminum body is water resistant to 5 ATM and features time and activity display
- Non-charging, replaceable battery that lasts up to 6 months
Misfit notes the Phase will allow user to take photos with their smartphone, control music, or even advance slides in a presentation, with just a touch of the wearable’s button.
The device also offers haptic feedback, which works with the hands of the watch and the small color display to offer alerts such as activity, call, app, and text notifications, as well as movement reminders.
The Phase offers a six-month battery life, (you replace the battery when it dies), it is water resistant up to 50 meters, and even updates the time automatically.
The device’s body is stainless steel, with an aluminum shroud. The Phase can make use of any 20mm watchband, offering almost unlimited band switching out options. (Misfit will offer their own watchbands as well.)
The Misfit Phase will be available for pre-order on November 7, starting at $175 USD, and will be offered in six color variations, including the following watch/strap combinations:
- Black/Black Sport Strap ($175)
- Black And Rose Gold/Black Leather Strap ($195)
- Rose Gold/White Leather Strap ($195)
- Silver/White Sport Strap ($175)
- Navy and Gold/Navy Sport Strap ($175)
- Navy and Gray/Brown Leather Strap ($195)
For more information, or to be notified when pre-ordering for the Misfit Phase begins, visit the Misfit website.