It’s Thursday, and you know what that means. No, trash day is Monday, UGH! No wonder it stinks at your house. No, Thursday means it’s time for a new App Store Free App of the Week! This week you get the $4 ninja platformer Shadow Bug sans dollars. (That means free.)
In Shadow Bug you are a ninja hero who must save his home forest from an evil factory. (Yes all factories are evil.) You do this by leaping, slashing and splashing(?) Tap the monster to slice him to pieces!
You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces.
TAP ON THE MONSTER! Leap, slash, splash! One finger is all you need.
Become the ultimate ninja and adventure through beautiful and twisted landscapes full of action and adventure.
”Badland Meets Super Meat Boy” – TouchArcade
”Shadow Bug is very well tuned to touch-screen controls.” – Hardcore Gamer
”Shadow Bug is one of the most alluring games that has graced my device lately.” – AppAdvice
– Hand crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles.
– Memorable boss fights.
– Mesmerizing art with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes.
– Breathtaking soundscape with an epic soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
– Leaderboards for speedrunning levels.
– A completely new take on platformer games.
As we said, Shadow Bug is usually 4 bucks, but until this time next week, it’s available for the low-low cost of FREE! Shadow Bug is a Universal App, playing well on both the iPhone and iPad. [GET IT NOW]