The Swift 3 Master Coder Bundle teaches you to develop iOS 10 apps in Swift and Objective-C by using the proven method of watch, learn, build.
Hacking With Swift 3 – Beginner to Pro: Build 17 Apps
Learn How to Code Apps for iOS 10 by Building Real-World Projects
The best way to learn how to code iOS 10 apps is by actually building iOS 10 apps. In this course, you learn while making real-world iOS projects, applying your new skills immediately. Completely covering all aspects of Apple’s official programming language, this course will also make the perfect reference toolkit, giving you a portfolio of completed apps that you can continually revisit to understand how to tackle future programming problems.
- Access 143 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Swift by use of diagrams, highlighting & callouts
- Understand how to use controls, outlets & actions, & logic for smooth control flow
- Work w/ the social framework
- Explore SpriteKit & building games
- Add audio & animations to your apps
- Master strings in Swift 3
Swift 3: Exploiting the Latest iOS 10 Features
Optimize Your App-Building Skills to Get Accepted on the App Store
Swift 3 is the latest iteration of Apple’s official programming language, and it has been optimized for programming iOS 10 apps. This course’s goal is increasing your chances of building apps that are accepted on the App Store and dives into the fundamentals of Swift while introducing you to Swift 3’s new features. As you develop an understanding of this programming language, you’ll start building small apps, learning the skills you need to create more complex ones in the future.
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Implement iOS 10 features w/ Swift 3
- Use Swift 3 syntax fluently
- Boost your chances of having your app accepted by the app store
- Understand Swift 3 language fundamentals
iOS 10 and Xcode 8: Complete Swift 3 & Objective-C Guide
Start Building Apps For the World’s Splashiest New Operating System
Start building professional-quality, fully-functional iOS apps with this comprehensive course on Objective-C and Apple’s programming tools, Xcode 8 and Swift 3. Throughout the course, you’ll create over 20 real iOS 10 apps, from games to utility apps that optimize the native features of iOS 10. By course’s end, you’ll have a portfolio to be proud of, and the skills to start building a career in app development.
- Access 204 lectures & 45 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Xcode 8, Swift 3, Objective-C, iOS 10, Interface Builder, Simulator, & Project Types
- Create over 20 real iOS 10 applications in Swift 3 & Objective-C
- Learn social integration w/ Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email, & more
- Explore storyboards & nib files
- Recognize how to create apps for universal screen size support
- Dive into Core Data & camera support applications
Learn iOS 10 Development with Swift 3 & Xcode 8: Build 14 Apps
Start Coding for iOS Without Any Prior Experience
Swift 3 is one of the hottest programming languages out there today, with job opportunities for iOS developers booming. This project-based course will help you jump in on the action, even if you have absolutely no prior programming experience. Through demos and challenges, you’ll build a foundation to start building iPhone apps from the ground up and get paid to do it.
- Access 205 lectures & 24.5 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ classes & objects
- Create multi-view applications w/ storyboard segues
- Use TableView, navigation bars & toolbars
- Add interaction & gestures to apps
- Learn networking to embed web content in your app
- Show user’s location & address on a map w/ MapKitView & Geolocation
- Explore iOS animation