The iOS 10 & Swift 3 Starter Bundle will teach you all you need to know to get started developing for Apple’s latest and greatest devices!
The Complete iOS 10 Developer
Your App Development Journey Starts Here by Building Real, Useful iOS 10 Apps
With the launch of iOS 10 upon us, there is no better time to learn mobile app development than right now! In this straight-forward course you’ll learn how to build for iOS 10 by building real, functional apps. If you’re interested in scoring six-figure developer jobs or earning passive income by creating your own apps, then this is a great place to start!
- Access 205 lectures & 37.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the Apple iOS development process as it really is
- Create useful apps like GPS maps & clocks
- Discover how to incorporate animations to engage users
- Develop multiple iOS apps that you can release on the App Store under your own account
iOS 10 Projects: Build Amazing Apps with Apple’s Newest iOS
Stay Tech Forward & Learn All About the New iOS 10 APIs
The mobile app industry is constantly innovating and growing, and one of the biggest splashes recently is the launch of Apple’s iOS 10. It’s essential that developers stay ahead of the curve if they want to be successful, and this course will take you on a coding journey to discover all of the new APIs in iOS 10. After building these 7 projects, you’ll be ready to start creating your own apps that capitalize on the new opportunities offered in iOS 10.
- Access 77 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a Rich Media Photo Album using iOS 10’s voice transcription & search functionality
- Build a Group Scheduling app that integrates w/ Messages
- Integrate a Ride-Sharing app w/ SiriKit for voice activation
- Design an iOS 10 Lock Screen Widget that helps language learners memorize new vocabulary
- Create a Daily Alarm Planner using the new UserNotifications framework
- Code your own Board Game that implements an AI opponent, using the new GKMonteCarloStrategist from GameplayKit
- Build a Tank War Game using SpriteKit’s powerful new Node Tiling system
Swift 3 Fundamentals & Essential Training
Launch Your iOS 10 App Development Career by Learning Swift 3
Swift 3, the newest version of Apple’s official coding language, has arrived in the wake of iOS 10, which means it’s time for developers to catch up by learning Swift 3 now! In this course, you’ll dive into all the updated Swift syntax while reaffirming general programming concepts. Using hands-on demos and examples, you’ll learn Swift by using Swift, and get ready to start building apps for iOS 10.
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get up to speed w/ all the new Swift 3 syntax
- Build a solid foundation for iOS application development
- Update your code & use exercises, quizzes, & coding challenges to test your skills
- Understand general programming concept like control flow, functions, objects, classes & more
iOS 10, Swift 3 Hands On Features
Explore the Newest Features of iOS 10 & Swift 3 By Building Real, Useful Apps
Knowing general iOS programming concepts is great, but it’s more valuable to really understand how to use the newest iOS 10 features to create useful, unique apps. Over this course, you’ll use objective-C and the new Swift 3 language to construct real apps that utilize the most innovative features of Apple’s new operating system.
- Access 36 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use the new messages framework & learn how to get them in the new Messages App Store
- Learn how to make advanced Messages app extensions
- Discover the new iOS 10 Siri Kit to program Siri for your app
- Explore Speech Recognition, allowing you to translate your voice to text
- Bake App Store SEO techniques directly into your app
Master iOS 10 + Swift 3 & Create Apps!
Jump Aboard the iOS 10 Revolution by Building Real World Apps
Take a practical approach to iOS 10 and Swift 3 in this 26.5 hour course that will teach you app programming by actually building real world apps. The course is structured to cover the basics first, elevating as you go along to the point where you’ll be constructing amazing, unique apps like it’s nothing.
- Access 96 lectures & 26.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore basic & advanced features of iOS 10 & Swift 3
- Discuss object-oriented programming in depth
- Discover the Model View Controller (MVC) concept & table views
- Work w/ animations, audio, maps, & geolocation
- Understand how to save data w/ NSCoding & Core Data
- Download image from the web & save them in Core Data
- Learn how to work w/ Firebase